Leo - Mating season

Leonardo x Alexis (reader is the muse)
~
It was that time of the year again for the turtles and they were all completely sex crazed. Alexis had no idea the mating season had started so of course she came over for her usual visit to the turtles in the lair. Master Splinter had been in deep meditation lately, which made him forget to warn her to stay away from the boys.
As soon as she got there, Raph, Donnie and Mikey steamed of excitement and gave her all their attention, but Leo. He was no where in the area to be seen, which made her wonder wherehe is, because she have been crushing on him for a while. She did wish it was only him that held this kind of attention to her right now, the others had started to make her feel uncomfortable.

She sat in an arm chair, very confused. Raph was busy giving her a leg massage, admiring her legs. Donnie was trying to make her as comfortable as possible by fixing some pillows and a comfy blanket. Mikey was behind the chair, brushing through her dark blonde, long hair and playing with it. He even tried to braid it. There was still no sign of Leo. What was he up to?

After a little while, the three turtles had gotten seated and all tried to watch a movie - more like Alexis was the one trying to watch the movie, because the boys were busy watching her and sending death glares to each other.

"Take a picture, it will last longer." Regretting she just said it because right after, their phones came up and snapped shot after shot of her.

Leo suddenly came out of his room. She looked up and the two locked eyes with each other. His eyes seemed so different from his usual occean blue eyes. So honest and clear. Now they're darkened with... lust. He quickly turned away and made his way to the kitchen, not saying a word.

"I'll just, uh, get something to drink." She said nervously trying to get up and away. They quickly stood up and shook their heads no.

"Don't worry about it, sweet cheeks." Mikey stated, stopping her from getting up.

Donnie pointed to the kitchen with his thumb. "We can fix it for you, Lexi."

"Yeah, just sit tight, Lexi. I can give ya another massage." Raph said about to take her legs.

Feeling the anger start to rise. Did they really think she couldn't do that herself? She was uncomfortable around them right now and needed to escape. "No!" She snapped, making all of them look at her surprised. "I mean, I can do it myself."

She managed to make her way out of the livingroom and into the kitchen. Leo sat with the dining and just had some slizes of pizza. He tensed up as he noticed her walk in. Making her way over to the zink, reaching for a glas in the cabinet and then filled it with cold water. Leaning against the counter, taking a sip of the water. Looking over to Leo, noticing him sitting with the table watching her. When he was done eating, he took his plate and put it on the counter. He tried his best not making eye contact with her, but it was very hard to avoid her when she looked as beautiful as always.

"Are you alright, Leo?" Alexis voice was cute and innocent, but filled with worry.

He turned to look her in the eyes. His usual occean blue eyes were now darker, filled with longing, lust and love. He looked away and closed his eyes. "I'm protecting you." He simply said. His voice was darker and more husky than usual.

"From what?" She dared to ask. She still had no idea why the turtles acted so different.

He slowly opened his eyes again, but still looked away. "From myself. It's hard to control myself around you this time of the year, but I'm forcing myself to do that." He sighed ashamed.

She furrowed her brows confused. "W- what? What are you talking about, Leo? What time of the year?"
"Mating season." It came out as a whisper, but loud enough for her to hear it. Now he turned to look back at her, with a more serious look on his face. "Do you know how hard it is for me to control myself around you, Alexis? I would love to make you mine, to pleasure you and make you feel good, to please both of us." His voice was more stern and strict, slightly raising it. After a few seconds of silence, he calmed down again and looked away once more. "I'm jealous because of all the attention my brothers give to you."

"What if I don't want their attention?" She walked a little closer to him. "What if I want your attention?"

That question got his full attention and his eyes turned lustful again, walking closer. Her back was pressed against the counter and his plastron pressing against her front. "Are you saying you don't mind my attention? That you want me to make you mine?" He asked looking her in the eyes for answers to see if she were lying or regretting anything. "Are you sure you don't want me to control myself?"

Alexis nodded lightly and whispered a little "yeah". She did want him, he has been her crush for a long while, maybe he really did feel the same way about her as well. He sniffed in the air and his eyes turned even darker with lust, yet there was a sparkle of love in them.

"After smelling the aura around you, I can't control myself anymore." He smirked and pressed his lips against hers.

Letting his lips feel hers for a moment, then he picked her up so her legs went around his waist and he walked out of the kitchen and towards his bedroom. Not bothering to find out what the other brothers was up to, Leo pushed his door open, then closed it with his feet and locking it. He pushed her against the wall. He shove his tongue in herr mouth, exploring and tasting every inch of it, making her a moaning mess before even starting to undress her.

His hands massages herr waist, making their way to her hips and down to her ass, touching and squeezing the ass cheeks. Slowly pulling away from the wall, he walked with her over to his bed, not breaking from the heated kiss. Before he laid her down, he started to remove her clothes, revealing her dark blue lingerie. His lips kissed their way down her neck, biting and lightly sucking there, leaving marks there. Gently pushing her down on his bed and got on top.

Soon enough his lips was on her again, claiming and marking his territory. Removing the bra and the thong with ease, exploring every inch of her body with his hands. His erection was coming out hard, thick and long. It was teasing her entrance. When she felt the size of it, she felt slightly worried. As much as she wanted him, this might be very painful. Leo noticed the nervousness and pulled away.

"Don't worry, baby, I'll make sure you'll enjoy it as much as I do. I love you." He said. Hearing those three last words made her blush hard and her stomach do flips.

His boner was still teasing outside the entrance and she let out a louder moan. "Oh, Leonardo! Stop teasing. I want you!" Her words made him smirk. He did give in to her wish and pushed his boner inside of her. It was a bit painful at first, but not as bad as first imagined. The pain quickly turned into pleasure as he moved in a steady pace, starting to go faster.

After a while, he pulled out and turned her over so she were laying on her belly. He lifted her ass up and shoved the erection in again for more. "Yes, baby." He moaned in pleasure, loving how herr tight folds hugged around him. She's very close to reach her orgasm and he could sense it. He used his finger to stimulate and massage her clit, making her moan extremely loud. "I want you to cum before me." He demanded in a dark, lustful and husky voice.

A good sensation rushed through her body and it felt so damn good. She lost control of herself and screamed out his name in pleasure. "Leonardo!"

He still had to come, but he wanted more of her, so he pulled out and she sat up, taking the erection in her hands, sucking, licking and rubbing it. It made him groan. "Oh, Lexi, don't stop! Your mouth feels so good!" He encourage for her to continue and shortly after, it was his turn to cum. His hot semen poured into her mouth and he looked at her with demanding eyes. "Now be a good girl and swallow." She obeyed, which made him smirk. He kissed her temple and both laid down next to each other and naked cuddled. "Now you're finally mine." He whispered in her ear.