Raph - Mating season

Raphael x Anita (reader is the muse)
~
Trying to sneak out of the guest room was a mission for Anita. She did the mistake of staying in the lair after the mating season had started and they had all been trying to have their way and mate with her, but Raph the most. He was always watching her like a hawk and made sure none of his brothers would come near her.

She had herself locked in the room, but staying in a room for hours, you'll get hungry. She had to get something to eat or else. She carefully opened the door and as silently as possible she walked into the kitchen to get some left over pizza. Nobody were in the livingroom and only Raph's bedroom door was wide open. That could not be a good sign, but you had to eat.

She found some left over pizza from the fridge to eat. It's very quiet, almost too quiet, for the lair to be. She eats a little faster than usual, trying to hurry up so she can lock her self in the room again. When she's done, she puts the plate in the zink and then turn to walk back to the guest room. As she was about to take the first step, she freezes. The possesshive hawk himself, Raphael, stood blocking the entrance of the kitchen.

Anita would be lying to herself if she said she didn't find him hot. She have liked him for a while and seeing him there, leaning against the wall with the signature smirk plastered on his face, he looked even better.

"If ya wanna take a look, why don't ya come a little closer? Ya can feel 'em too." He started to flex his muscle and show off for her.

She didn't reply to him, but tried to walk past him. He just blocked the way for her with his arm, watching her amused as she tried to get out of the kitchen. "Raph, please."

"Mmm. Sorry, babe, keep that beggin' for the bedroom." He chuckled and picked her up with ease and carried her bridal style to his room and locked the door. "Let's cut the chase, sweetheart. I know y'er attracted t'ah me and I'm attracted t'ah ya, we both like each other, so let's just get down t'ah bussiness 'cause I know ya want it too." He stated with a smirk.

Before she could answer him, he pressed his lips against hers. After a few seconds, she melted into the kiss and started kissing back, confirming his point that they do indeed like each other and both wants this. She was so lost in thought, moaning into the kiss, she didn't realize she was already pinned in bed underneith him. His hands went underneith her shirt and bra, starting to massage her boob and play with her nipple to make them hard. It made her moan louder.

The clothes were removed quick and he looked at her hungrily. He started to suck on the nipples and massage the boobs. All his actions made her so wet, her clit was aching for him.

"Raphael! Stop teasing me. I need you now!" She moaned out loud.

"Beg for me!" Raph demanded as he held both her wrists with one hand, looking her straight in the eyes.

"I need you!" She begged again.

Raph huffed. "Is that what ya call beggin', huh?" His erection had come out of hiding and she could feel the thickness press against her. He used his finger and started rubbing the clit roughly.

Her body was aching in need for more. "Raphael..." Her moans was by this point out of control and she had a hard time talking, because he was taking her to the edge. "Please, just..." Another moan interupted her chance of begging. "Just fuck me already!" She nearly screamed.

Seeing Anita in this state of mind satisfied him. She was begging for him and he was gonna give it to her good. "Good girl." He smirked. "Now tell me who ya belong to?"

"To you, Raphael! Oooh!" You moaned louder as he pushed his giant erection inside. Because of his size, it was painful at first, but as soon as she adjusted to his size, the pain turned into pleasure. The tight and wet folds of hers were so good around him and he just couldn't stop, he only went faster and harder. As soon as he found her sweet spot, she started to scratch his shoulders with her nails, still a moaning mess.

She was close to orgasm and he could sense it. He turned her around and smacked the ass. When the erection was in again and they did a good doggy style. His finger was stimulating her clit again. "That's right, babe, cum on me. Scream for me." He encouraged.

"Ahh, Raphaeeel!" She screamed out in pleasure.

After the orgasm, he wasn't that far from release. He was just about to come and went so much faster. He grunted, holding more onto her as he exploded inside of her. "Anita!"

After the love making, he laid next to her, both panting. He cuddled with her naked beauty and held her close to him. He started to kiss her. It was rough, but so much more passionately. No more words needed to be said as they have each other.