Late Night Visit

There was a far-off light streaming in through the windows. The city was alight with those of the streets, and buildings. The office of the Daily Planet was empty, save a single occupant.

Light blue eyes were glued to the screen, zipping through the line-up of pictures that people had taken of him. He clicked over and spotted the next issue, ready to be printed in the morning. As usual, his name was on the front page. Chuckling, he checked the clock. it was getting late.

Ding! Looking up, he saw a figure step out of the elevator. A dark-looking man with short black hair and electric blue eyes in an Armani suit moved toward him. He stiffened, and it wasn't just him going still at the sight of the man before him. He shifted in the chair that was too small for him and pulled himself as close to the desk as he could, which still wasn't enough to hide the bulge in his pants.

"Clark." The man said in a slow drawl of a greeting. He nodded in return, staring at his lips. They looked soft and pink; soft enough to bruise if he bit and sucked on them hard enough.

"Bruce," he said after clearing his throat. He forced down a groan as the billionaire came up behind him and placed his larges hands on Clark's shoulders. He shivered at the contact and put a hand over his mouth as the sensations rippled through his body. He was hunched over now, and the smell of Bruce's cologne forcing his nostrils to flare.

"You're very tense, Mr. Kent." Bruce Wayne leaned down and whispered into his ear.

He put a hand on Clark's chest and he let him push him back against the chair. Bruce now had a clear line of sight to his crotch, and the prominent erection in his pants. Clark let out a shaking breath.

"Ooh," Bruce chuckled. "Very tense indeed."

He put his hands on Clark's legs and spread them, kissing his neck. "Oh God... Bruce....." His tone was one of soft warning.

He smiled and reached down, talking hold of Clark's very present member and stroking him through his pants. He arched into the hand of the man that made him sexually frustrated since they first met and moaned with content. Bruce took the opportunity and plunged in, taking his mouth and dominating him. He turned his head and pushed deeper, his tongue exploring Clark's mouth. Clark stretched his neck for more but Bruce pulled back.

"Remember, it's my turn. Last time you waited and missed your chance."

"Bruce, there were three bank robberies, and a pile-up on the freeway..."

"Yet you stood me up for dinner." Clark groaned, reaching for him. Bruce moved around to sit on the desk in front of him. Clark pulled himself closer again.

"I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you..." He stood up and rubbed his pelvis against Bruce's. He kissed him, short, sweet, and tender, and began trailing kisses to his neck. Clark tore open his shirt, ripping the expensive materials and causing buttons to fly all over, then went to the hard on Bruce was sporting. Clark pulled off his belt, then pulled his pants down with his teeth. Bruce groaned in pleasure, looking Clark in the eyes as he descended on him.

Clark moaned, only taking the tip of him into his mouth and flicking his tongue across it. He could taste the salt of his pre-cum.

Smiling, the Kryptonian held Bruce's legs apart and descended once more. The billionaire ran his fingers through his lover's dark hair, arching into his mouth for deeper access. He gripped the edge of the desk and Clark sat down in the chair as his head bobbed up and down. Bruce guided him along, pushing and pulling. Clark made the proper noises, a humming noise omitting from the back of his throat. The vibrations caused more leakage and Bruce's legs began to shake.