I mean.. the inklings were only helping out befriended or their own clans... But at least they weren't glaring at each other or sending each other dirty looks. This time they were more sympathic looks. It was nice. Well besides the fact the unidentified flying object that took the great Zapfish... That was awful..

"I can't believe the great Zapfish was stolen for the second time..." I sighed looking up at the battle tower. It has been 3 years since the last time it was stolen. I know it's has been 3 years, but did we not learn anything from last time?! I mean how did we manage to let this happen twice.. worst splatfest ever.

"Well this certainly has been the WORST splatfest in history.." Jaxon sighed still looking at the tower.

I was about to say I was thinking the exact same thing but I got distracted by a little rock that was hopping on the ground and stopped just by my shoe. I reached down picked it up and looked around but I didn't see anyone that could've threw it. But as soon as I was about to stand up again another rock bounced and hit my shoe. I looked up and heard a "psst! Over here!!"

I looked over by the ally Spyke hangs out in and I saw and orange inkling girl motion her hand to me too come over.

I tilted my head in confusion and then I pointed at myself and mouthed the word "me?".  The orange inkling girl both nodded and shook her head before pointing at Jaxon as well. I pointed at him and me again as in I was signaling for both of us and the orange inkling girl gave me a thumbs up and walked further back into the ally way.

"Hey Jaxon.."  I said while standing up.

Jaxon turned his attention away from the tower and towards me. "Yeah?" Jaxon asked.

"I think an orange squid is trying to get our attention.." I said staring into the valley.

"An orange squid?!" Jaxon asked clearly a bit irritated. "You know those squids are befriended with the yellow squids right? You know the clan that always bullies everyone?" Jaxon said sounding a bit more angry and concerned.

"Yeah I am aware... But I feel like we should go talk to her.." I said still staring at the valley.

"Why do you think that? Lacey it could be a trap..." Jaxon asked now sounding very concerned.

"I know" I paused for a bit to think. "But I am going to talk to her." Was what I decided.

Jaxon sighed. "Okay let's go"

I was in shock for a moment. "Wait really?" I asked. "You hate associating with other squid kids.. Especially ones with different tentacle colors"

"Well yeah.. But if it is a trap I don't want you going through it alone" Jaxon said giving a sad smile.

I smiled. "Thanks Jaxon" I said as we walked towards the ally way.

"Hello??" I say once we walk into the ally.

"Shh!" The orange inkling girl whispered as soon as I spoke. "Nobody besides capt'n cuttlefish, blue and 3 can know we are associating. You know what are leaders will do if they find out.."

I nodded. And started to speak at a whisper voice level. "Wait, who is capt'n cuttlefish, blue and 3??" I asked.

"Those will be answered if you agree to help us" She stated.

"Help you?" Jaxon asked. "Help you with what? Can't you ask your team?"

I kicked Jaxon in the shin and shot him a glare.

"Oow!" He whispered shouted.

The orange inkling sighed. "My clan is amazing, but they all can't stand associating with any other color besides orange and yellow. And I mean the freshies don't mind yet, but i don't think they are skilled enough for the tasks..."

"The tasks??" I questioned.

She sighed. "You two know the great Zapfish was stolen again right?.." We both nodded. "Well the great Zapfish wasn't the only Zapfish taken. We are missing a bunch normal and good Zapfish as well." She paused for a moment. "The missions are in the home of the octariens in hopes we can find the missing Zapfish."

"I'm still confused on why you didn't just ask your team" Jaxon said earning another kick from me.

The orange inkling just sighed. "I can't cause the freshies lack of experience with the weapons concerns me, don't get me wrong some of them are great, but I don't think that it's safe for them to fight the octariens. They are so overpowered and have been training their entire lives."

"That's a good point.. but then why are you coming to us??" I asked.

"Cause you two can some what keep your act together while around those of a different tentacle color and your pretty good out on the battlefield." She paused again and sighed. "Look if you two want to help get the Zapfish back, the entrance to octovalley is right by the trash cans and the vending machine out side the cafe. Be there at 7:45am. Hope to see you there." And that's the last thing she said before walking out and leaving me and Jaxon standing there speechless.

//End of Chapter. 2 Worst splatfest ever\\
Yay finally a new chapter! I wrote so much I feel so accomplished XD. Hope you all enjoyed, see ya in the next chapter!