*AUTHOR NOTE*

*Please read*
And keep all your hate comments to YOURSELF!!

Hi everyone! I know it's been a really long time since I have wrote... and I'm honestly am so sorry.

I just wanted to say that I'm super confused right now... I know MARLIE is dead and everything, cause that's what Meghan said. And "YAS" I do know she's in a relationship with Daryl and everything... but I honestly don't care! YEA.. I said it!

         Read my WORDS...

     i.... DON'T....CAREEEE....

-------------------------------

And yes you can talk shit all you want in the comments I don't give a shit! What I am is a MARLIE SHIPPER! Fuck whatever that maryl shit is... or whatever there ship name Is.

*LISTEN*
I have been a MARLIE shipper for to long! And I'm not giving up on what other people want! And I'm not giving up on what I like. So all the MARLIE haters BACK OFF!!!!😡

And I don't care if you say
"I'm hating on Daryl or I'm hating on there relationship"

First of all... from the beginning I never liked DARYL! (Especially) in spy kids! That movie is trash ASF!!😂😂
Especially with his ugly long headed ass! (So we all just going to forget what this nigga use to look like right...😂)

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT????

Jit look like a fucking rat Yo!

MEGHAN!!! You can do better!!😂

And people say he has glown up... WHERE?? Bih... WHERE???? Tell me where??? I wanna know where???????????????

Jit got the nose of a bell pepper! Like WHAT THE FUCK?? I have never seen anything like this!

---------------------------------

lol anyways... let me get back to what I was saying!

What I'm trying to say is that I will forever ship MARLIE! And I will never stop, even though I might not talk about them around my friends or like Instagram and stuff like that, I still ship them! FUCK what anyone of y'all say!

And plus y'all can hate all y'all want on what I just said about Daryl and his big ass forehead!
*BRUHH you can literally land FUCKING airplanes on that shiny, greasy, ass forehead.

Like I am so shocked! Who's head can be that damn BIG???

            🙋🏼Oh I know...🙋🏼

(DARLY FUCKING SABARA!!
---------------------------------

Sorry if this is going to be long but hey I'm speaking my mind.... the reason I have been gone is because of all this MARLIE is dead bullshit!

           GUESS WHAT!!!

MARLIE is real! And always will be you FUCKING haters! All you MARLIE haters have done is hate on Marlie since Charlie and Meghan literally swallowed each other on stage last year at the AMA's.

GIVE IT A FUCKIG BREAK! Let people live there fantasy life! Like god DAMNNNNN!!! Y'all haters get on my nerves.
----------------------------------

But... YA! That's pretty much what I wanted to say and everything...😕

I just really needed to get that off my chest. It's been bugging me for to long! Even before Meghan got into the relationship with that giraffe looking ass BITCH!

Omg... let me chill....😑
---------------------------------

But ya... it's been super hard for me, and that's why I haven't been not writing any stories. And I know lots of you really liked this story and so do I!

I just wasn't sure if any of you guys wanted to read it anymore since Meghan claims "MARLIE" is over...

HAHA! Yea right....😅

                -----------

And yes you can call this hate all you want! I don't care! The only thing I care about is Meghan and Charlie! NOT Daryl....

And I know your going to be like... "your disrespecting Daryl which means your disrespecting Meghan as well"

LISTEN YOU FUCKING ASS CRACK!

I LOVE MEGHAN!! She is sexy as fuck and if I was gay I would probably fuck the shit out Meghan 😂 but for real tho I'm serious!

And I bet Daryl is probably a sweet guy to Meghan... but honestly I don't think he is for her. They just don't look right together.
(In my opinion)

The only person she belongs with is Charlie and will always will be CHARLIE!
(Once AGAIN in my opinion)

So yea... that's all I wanted to say.
I really don't know if I should continue on this book? I mean if you guys want me to I would... but if you don't I understand. Go head and support that giraffe neck 😂

But YA! Tell me in the comments below if you want me to continue this book.... cause I really do but I want your guys approval first.

So ya... that's pretty much it!😕

TTYL💋

                 -MARLIE for life💕