Chapter 20: confess

Gia's POV:
After like an hour of sitting in the sheriff office, we finally got to go. And plus I got my car back!

'I drove me and Livia back to my house so she could get cleaned up and everything.

-today was CRAZY!😒

Meghan's POV:
It was finally the end of the day which means I finally get to go home and relax.
And plus Charlie it's coming over which ALSO means we might snuggle together!!!😋

Charlie's POV:
I left work a little early like before, so I could freshen up a bit before I go to Meghan's.

I hope I could finally tell her how I feel about her... I just have to to be brave... but that's going to take some strength in me..😳

Meghan's POV:
I make it home, 'I walk through the doors of my house, also getting greeted by pixie jumping on me.

"Hey baby! Where's Vivian and Quinn?
'I ask sweetly.

Of course I knew she wasn't going to answer, but suddenly I heard laughing coming from the kitchen.

"Hey girls!!
'I say cheerfully walking into the kitchen.

"Hey Meghan!
'They both say.

I notice that they both were all dressed up in party dresses, and also had a glass of champagne in there hands.

"Umm... haha! What's going on here?
'I ask.

"Oh we're about to go to a party! Wanna JOIN?
'Vivian asks.

"No thanks guys..
I'm actually in a lot of pain right now.

"Aww how come?
'Quinn asks.

"I got into a fight with Gia and her cousin. But mostly I fought her cousin...

"No fucking way!!
'Quinn squeals.

"Yep I did!

"Omg who won?

"Umm of course Meg!
'Vivian tells Quinn.

"I honestly think it wasn't fair that they kinda jumped me... I'm NOT finished with them yet! I will get pay back.
'I say balling my fist up.

"HELL YES!! And me and Quinn are going to help you!
'Vivian shouts.

"Haha! Well you girls go have fun... I'm going to go lay down a bit, I honestly think Gia's cousin bit the side of my leg.
'I say limping upstairs.

"Ok Meg! Hope you feel better.
'Quinn shouts.

        30 minutes later...

Charlie's POV:
I make it to Meghan's place, I only see one car which was Meghan's, so I'm guessing she was the only person here.

-PERFECT!😋

'I walk up to the door and knock on it.

Meghan's POV:
I was laying in my bed with one of my favorite onesies on. I suddenly hear a knock downstairs and pixie barking.

'I run downstairs to calm her down, and I also open the door.

I open the door and see Charlie standing there looking sexy! (As usual)
But this time his hair was all slick back and not all fluffy like usual.
Not going to lie I do enjoy his fluffy hair, but he also looks even sexier with his hair slick back.

"Hey char char!
'I say letting him in.

"Char char?
'He questions.

"Yea! It's my new nickname for you, if you don't like it I won't call you it.
'I say awkwardly.