Chapter 2: Dopper Poines

Start from the beginning

He suddenly looked up at me and smiled. "What?" he laughed. I shook my head. "Nothing" I said with a smile. He reached up to adjust his hat, but realized that He took it off. His eyes widened. As he frantically looked around. Then I cleared my throat. He quickly looked at me and I held it up. He rolled his eyes and took it softly. "Oh.." he mumbled as he turned a deeper shade of red. I smiled and he returned back to My leg. "Um, sir... I never learned your name.." I mumbled. He looked back at me. "Oh, y-you haven't? Whoops." he muttered and stared at me. "What is your name?" I asked. he blinked. I rolled my eyes and poked his forehead. He blinked like five times a second this time. "Oh! I-I'm Dopper poines.." I raised an eyebrow.. "Uh." I murmured. He stood up. "What's wrong?" he asked. "Your. Name is Dopper?" I looked him up and down.

He looked surprised. "Er, I meant Dipper... Lemme guess, I said poines for my last name.. Didn't I?" he rubbed the back of his head. I smiled and nodded. "Um. I meant pines." he extended a hand for me to use to get up. I grabbed it and stood up slowly to prevent pain. I finally hugged him tightly. He gasped. I smiled into his chest. "Thank you for fixing my leg.. I didn't think I would make it." I said while hearing his heart beating out of his chest. "O-oh your very welcome.. Uh..." I smiled. "Chloe." I finished his sentence. "Your welcome Chloe." He laughed. I pulled away. He was blushing deeply.

"Kids!!! Stancakes!!!!"
I heard a low, raspy voice say. Dipper closed his eyes as if he felt sick. "Um, you ok?"
He slowly opened his eyes. "Yea, uh.. Its just probably best if you don't eat breakfast today." he he laughed. "Why?" I asked while jumping on one foot toward the door. He looked down at me, "you Will know why soon enough." he smiled. I nodded, taking his word. He let me lean on him as we went downstairs.

Dipper point of veiw)

As we reached the last step, She lightly grunted and patted my arm as to say thanks. I lightly nodded and looked to the living room where my twin was stuffing her face with chipakerz and watching a commercial for them too. While holding her iPad in one hand that had a rerun of ducktective. I laughed. "Talk about multitasking.." I mumbled and helped Chloe to the couch next to mabel. Mabel looked up from her iPad and a wide grin spread across her face.

She turned her iPad off before running up to me and our new friend. "HI! I'm mabel! What's your name?! Wanna be friends?!!" mabel pranced around us. "Mabel, could she just take it easy for right now? She just woke up.." I said and looked at Chloe to see her leaning on the dinosaur head staring at it in awe. Mabel gave me a pouty face, and grabbed chloe's hand before zooming her to the couch. Mabel started blabbing away with Chloe. She looked happy though.. Waddles was resting in her lap and she and mabel were laughing. "I guess she's not that tired.." I laughed and went to the kitchen to see what I could make for my new crush. She did not deserve stancakes.

"No way is our guest going to eat that! Stan, I'm gonna make her some real pancakes!" grunkle Stan stared at me in disbelief. "But they ARE pancakes kid, they just might have some hair in them.." I looked at him and flipped another pancake over for her. "Sorry, maybe mabel wants them.." I put two pancakes on the plate for Chloe. After mounting them with butter and syrup, I went over to the two girls on the couch I handed Chloe them and she looked at me, mabeljuice dripping down her chin. I glared at mabel. We're trying to give her food, not sugarwater that tastes Like a baboons butt, mabel!" I whispershouted at her. Chloe laughed. I looked at her.

"What's so funny?" I smiled at her. She shook her head and wiped a tear away. "N-nothi- *ha* -ng." she started eating her pancakes. "What?! You said breakfast was going to be gross.. This is far from it my freind!" she said, stuffing another piece in her mouth. I smiled, "well, change of plans.." I laughed nervously. Mabel winked at me and poked my arm. I looked at her, knowing what was going on. "What?" I asked her not looking away from Chloe. Mabel pulled me next to her on the couch. "You like her..." she whispered and squealed. I blushed and looked away. No I don't ma-" Chloe jumped up. "Oh, no!! I have to get home!!" she yelled and grabbed my hand I suddenly blushed. "C'mon dip!!" she yelled. I stood up and went out the door with her. She pushed me and suddenly fell, because of the disability to walk with one leg.

"Oh! Are you ok?" I leaned over and picked her up. She whined and nodded. I kept walking, bridal style with her. The Sun was going down now.. I looked down at her. She was struggling to stay awake. "Uh! Jeez, I'm not that tired! Why do I have to be so.... Sleepy..." I smiled at her. "Its ok, it's been a long day.. Go to sleep I'll be fine." I whispered and held the flash light in my mouth. She opened her eyes and then closed them again. I smiled and continued walking her home.

(He was allowed to bring her to the mystery shack, because of a part I didn't include in the first chapter...

When he was carrying her to the shack, her phone rang, it was her parents, they asked where she was, expecting to hear their daughters voice, but instead heard mabel's. Since they knew their grunkle Stan, they knew they would be safe.

They were glad that dipper found her and that they were going to help her, so they said that she could stay while they helped her. So that's why she was there so long.)

Sorry for this AUTHORS note. Just helping you get to know what's happening, a little better.. Thanks!! 😝