If You Try to Kill Yourself

Okay so I'm going to be the typical author but I want to say this. I really do appreciate all the views, votes, and comments. They all make me so happy. But I'm sorry I don't reply back to many cause I'm just super awkward and never know what to say >~< But I do read them all!
Oh also this is a requested one!!! From DruThompson
Also V was requested from someone as well sorry for not mentioning you!! but it was from inkyfanclubpresident. Now I need to stop talking, well writing, and on to the scenario!!

Seven

After joining the RFA you and Seven really hit it off and became great friends. You found out about his troubling past and it made you feel envious of how he is. He's been through so much and he trys his best to live.

You on the other hand wished to be like that. You didn't have a great life growing up and even now things just get worse. It was getting hard to hand.

You resorted to cutting and any other pain inflicting thing you could do. You never told anyone, especially Seven. He deserves someone who isn't broken.

"I need to end this." You say as you were crying and cutting your skin for the billionth time.

Bing!

You look at your phone and see a message from Seven.

'(Y/N)! Let's get married at the space station!' It read. You started crying even more.

'He doesn't mean that, it's a lie.' Your mind keeps telling you. You drop your phone and continue what you were doing.

BANG!

"(Y/N)!!" Seven banged open your door to your apartment.

'Seven?!?' You couldn't believe he was here. You hide in your room on the ground next to your bed and tried to finish it by stabing your heart, until... Seven comes barging in your room and sees you he gasps and runs to you. He grabs the knife and throws it aside and hugs you tight. You stay silent until you feel tears on your shoulder. You snapped out of your trance.

"Seven? What are you doing here?" Seven looks at you and doesn't say anything. He pulls you to your bathroom and starts to clean and wrap your cuts. When he was done he looked at you.

"Seven.. I--" Before you could finish he pushes his lips on yours. It was a little rough but you could feel how much you scared him. You lightly kiss back. After a little but he pulls away.

"How can my dreams come true without you?" You look at him surprised. He smiles at you with tears in his eyes.

"We're getting married at the space station remember? You promised."

Yoosung

You and Yoosung grew up together. He was the smart kid while you were not very good at school. You always got bullied hardcore. You tried to hide it from Yoosung, especially now since you found out his cousin died because she killed her self. You always wanted to end it but never wanted to hurt Yoosung.

You guys go to the same college. The bullying never stopped.

You were walking around campus looking for Yoosung when you heard him talking with some other people.

"You know you should stop hanging with (Y/N)." You were listening intently.

"Yeah sure---" You ran off before you could hear him finish. You couldn't take it, he was going to leave you like that?!? Unknown to you Yoosung ran after you.

You ran to your house. You went home and ran to your bathroom and grabbed some pills. As you were about to down them Yoosung barged into the bathroom.