How you sleep together

Seven

He is usually busy with work, so you would usually go to sleep by yourself. Seven would join later. You understood. If you were too lonely then you would sit in Sevens lap, and snuggles into his neck, falling asleep there. He found you so adorable and cat-like, he would let you do anything. After he's done with work or gets a break to sleep, he would pick you up and take you to your guys bed. He would snuggle into you. Facing each other, and being as close as he can.

Yoosung

Yoosung would usually be playing games with you. So when ever you got tired, Yoosung would stop and go to bed with you. He was very caring, and plus he would do anything to be close to you. You two would spoon, with Yoosung as the bigger spoon, as he holds your hand close to your body. He loves this because he can feel your warm, and also it's the only time he can get away with smelling your hair.

Zen

Zen practices his lines at night, so you would sleep on his chest. He would read them over trying to be quiet, but you didn't care either way. He would put his hand around your waist, pulling you in close. The best times are when he sings. He beautiful voice always makes you fall asleep. Before Zen sleeps, he always kisses your eye lids. He says it's so that you would dream of him, and only him.

Jumin

Jumin would always drop anything if you were going to bed. Which poor Jeahee would have to deal with, but you always found it sweet. He would make sure your always comfortable, asking you like every 2 seconds. It gets a little annoying, but you loved that he cared so much. He would read to you until you went to sleep. He never cares how you two sleep, as long as your comfortable and that he's near you. He would usually be on his back and you would snuggle up against his side.

Saeran

Saeran is the shy adorable guy, but he's not a touchy person. When you two sleep he usually trys to be as far as possible, but of course you being stubborn, always cuddle into his back. It would make him freeze but he would soon let it happen. When he knows your sleeping, he would turn around facing you. He loves to watch you sleep and play with your hair. When you wake up it always makes you smile, Saeran's hand would still be in your hair and he would be facing you.