Chapter 1 Revalation

Sonic the hedgehog has many friends like tails, knuckles, Amy, etc. Sonic one day was fighting eggman and got another cramp in his stomach. "God he couldn't of picked a better week to do this," he thought to himself. He then destroyed the robot. Eggman said you'll pay for this like always and flew off.

Amy came up and hugged him while thanking him but he ran off he went back to his house. He then proceeded to collapsed on his couch due to having another cramp. He quickly sat up though as knuckles just walked in his house without knocking first.

"You could knock you know" said sonic. "Well you left the door open" said knuckles "besides it seems as though you were in pain anyway". "What pain no not me you know better than that knuckles nothing hurts me". "Well alright then if your gonna be a baby about it I'll get you the medicine myself."

"NO uh I mean no thank you I'll just go get some sleep and then I'll be fine said sonic". "Well ok then it was nice seeing you said knuckles". "You too and please close the door on your way out". "Ok" said knuckles as sonic was walking upstairs knuckles walked to the door he did close it but not going out he wanted to know why sonic was so fast to say no to medicine.

So he snuck through the house until he got to the medicine cabinet. He looked in and saw regular medicines except for one that was turned around. He picked it up turned it around and it was a feminine hygiene pill container for period pains. He wondered why sonic would have this in his house then it clicked what if Sonic was a Girl?!