Gerson's Hospital-ity

-=X=-

"Wa ha ha! Glad medicine was something I could remember." I smelled something wonderful. "Oh good! The youngin' is awake." I looked around me and saw that there were items on the shelves along the wall. There was a counter that has a magnifying glass on it. I was lying on a cot.

"Where—?"

"Don't try to get up yet! You'd better get your strength back before you get up. Wa ha ha!" I saw who was speaking. It was a turtle who looked like he had lived more than several decades. "Here, I made something for you." He offered me something in a steaming mug.

"What is it?" I accepted the drink.

"Sea Tea. It doesn't heal much, but it'll help you with a speedy recovery. It's hot, so be careful."

I took a small sip. The turtle was right. One, I felt much better, and two, it warmed my entire body up.

"Thank you, uh—"

"Gerson."

"—Gerson."

"SANS!!!" Papyrus yelled at Sans from somewhere far off. I bet Sans made a pun. "What if the human heard that?!" Must have been.

"Gerson, how long have I been here?"

"At least an hour or two. That pair of skeletons brought you here. Papyrus and his brother Sans." He stuck his thumb out in their direction. "Said you were so scared and out of breath that you fainted in Papyrus' arms."

"Hey, baby bones, you're awake!" Sans and Papyrus were standing in the window of what I assumed to be a shop. "How ya feeling?"

"Still a bit shaken up, but I'm feeling okay." I threw off the covers and swung my legs off the cot. "I'm ready to keep going."

"Hold on, youngin'! You ought to get some rest! Same goes for you two wacky bags of bones. Wa ha ha!"

"Guess I am tired. Welp, good night." Sans teleported into the shop and got on the cot.

"Is there room for me, human?" Papyrus scooted in when I nodded. Sleep came without problem.