Ch.5

Percy POV
I can't believe it, she's here, there all here. Annabeth hugs me and I hug back. Then we break the hug, "what are you guys doing here?" I ask, "the gods thought it was a good idea to send us here as a reward" Ivy explains, I smile Ivy is like a sister to me and I'm glad she's here's as well as the rest of the seven.

I noticed Conner, Travis, Reyna, Calypso, Nathan and Thalia were here as well, but didn't question its still good to have everyone here.

I put my arm around Annabeth, and she wrapped an arm around my torso, then I hear:

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING WITH MY BOYFRIEND?!"

Uh oh.

Annabeth POV
Some girl came up to me, she had makeup on making her look like a clown, and clothes that are to bright and to tight for her.

She walked up to me, and yanked me away from Percy; "stay away from my boyfriend!" She yelled in my face, "Brooklyn I already told you! I have a girlfriend!" Percy yelled to 'Brooklyn' she glared at me and walked away.

"Who was that?" I ask, "that's Brooklyn, she's some fangirl who thinks were dating" Percy stated.

Why do I get the feeling like something bad is coming our way

Ivy POV
Percy had fangirl now? Great now girl are gonna start to glare at me every time I hang out with him, I mean he's like my brother for Zeus's sake! (Sorry Nathan!).

I saw some boy looking me up and down, I glared at him, then he smirked, he gave me the playing-hard-to-get-i-like-you look. I rolled my eyes, then I cursed him with bad luck, I mean come on! If every girl had the power to do anything and curse a guy who was checking them out, I'm pretty they would do it! (Comment down if you would!)

The bell rang, we had gotten our schedules and looked at it, huh would you look at that Greek mythology is my first class.

"What classes do you all have first?" Percy asked, "Greek mythology" Annabeth stated, we all answered with a 'same'. "Cool me too follow me I'll show you guys" Percy said.

Boy was this gonna be a long school year.