Guqin

~Yun Xu's POV(excited?)~
I didn't know what to think, as I sat down on a chair. Today was certainly an unlucky day.
~Flash Back~
I walked into the village as my supplies just ran out and it was soon to be winter...
~Flash Back~
Something felt wrong as I stepped into the village, even as I was negotiating for my food for the winter...I felt eyes on me but wondered why and I think no matter how much I pondered I would never come to the correct conclusion. "I'll trade you 26 jin* of lettuce, 19 jin radishes, and 7 jin of carrots for 15 jin of pork, 6 jin of beef, 5 jin of mutton, 4 bottles of wine, 3 jin of plain barley tea and 21 jin of ric-"
"There he is! Grab him!" I heard voices shouting that came from some soldiers, I looked around wondering whom it was...But it was me. I was grabbed and thrown on to horse with a sack over my face.
"Be careful! His highness said if we even damaged a single hair on his head we will all be beheaded!" One guy said slapping the other guy who was the one that roughly tossed me. After the uncomfortable ride that seem to never end, as I kept groaning whenever the horse moved. I was then carefully removed and dragged, "Report to his majesty we found him!", one soldier said as the sack was removed. I was speechless on who's face appeared.
~Flash Back End~
I sat drinking a cup of West Lake Dragon Well Tea*, he certainly was his highness with such an expensive tea. I couldn't sleep as I then wandered around the place that was soon to be a place I would call home, as I came upon an empty gazebo that was surrounded by beautiful white flowers from tiny heliotropes to large wisteria trees, an on the stone table inside the gazebo was a guqin*. Music was my only weaknesses, even though I knew how to play many, the guqin remained my favorite. The guqin inside the gazebo was of a much higher quality from the wood and strings then the one at my abode, the one thing of worth I own, and the one thing I decided to bring along when I closed my self off from the outside world...My fingers began gliding like swallows across the strings as I immersed myself in playing, to the point that I didn't notice that someone was watching me until the song ended and that person began clapping.
~A/N~
First of all thank you guys
Even the male concubine didn't rank that high!

At most it was around 100! And I can't wait for the NEW CHINESE HISTORICAL BOY LOVE MOVIE to come out! It's called the Fox of Liao Zhai (男狐聊齋) Love the trailer! I linked one with English Subtitles!

It will be released from what I gather Nov 11 in china, not sure if you guys can keep an eye out for that for me and notify me when its released would be great!

* chinese measurement unit. Jin (市斤) is equivalent to 1.1lbs.

*西湖龙井茶 China's most famous tea, said to have been picked with the soft lips of beautiful maidens and was dried by an experienced hand by bare hand stirring on a wok
*Chinese Instrument

*西湖龙井茶 China's most famous tea, said to have been picked with the soft lips of beautiful maidens and was dried by an experienced hand by bare hand stirring on a wok*Chinese Instrument