Introduction

It's not a chapter, but a tiny introduction into the world of angels, demons and fallen ones.

Angel: An Angel lives in Heaven. They aren't allowed to hate, but they are also not allowed to love. They have to stay pure and innocent - physically and psychically. Normal Angels have either white wings, golden wings or silver wings, covered with feathers. Sometimes they have white wings with a few golden or silver feathers, white wings with silver or gold on top. There are three Archangels whose wings are white with golden and silver specks. Angels all have a halo. When it's crashed by a Fallen Angel, they get bounded to them and their wings go limp. But when the halo is crashed by a demon, their strenght is pulled out of them and they vanish into nothing. No-one knows what happens then, they are probably reborn. Angels fall when they lose their innocence - either their physical innocence or their psychical one - or when they ask Lucifer to make them fall. Angels live to save humans on earth.

Fallen Angel: Fallen Angels used to be Angels. They chose to fall and follow Lucifer, living in hell. Lucifer likes the Fallen Angels better than Demons because Fallen Angels are stronger, quicker and smarter. Fallen Angels have black wings or dark gray wings, covered with feathers. They take people's souls to hell. Sometimes, when they meet them, they try to drag Angels with them. When a Fallen Angel crashes an Angel's halo, the Angel is bonded to the Fallen Angel and belongs to them. Most fell because they fell in love and didn't want to stay in Heaven. Fallen Angel's eyes turn black and their teeth turn into fangs when they are very angry, when they are fighting and when they are killing souls. Fallen Angels don't like Heaven and all those rules there, and they often to convince Angels to fall. Fallen Angels have more emotions than Angels and Demons.

Demon: Demons are born as their species and pretty hideous. They have weird patterns on their skin, like tattoos. They have wings, but they aren't feathered, they are like bat wings. They have curled horns in their hair, and glowing yellow eyes that turn white when they are angry. They also have a tail, a snake-like tongue and black fangs. Demons don't feel love, only hate, and they mostly rape people. Demons are much slower, weaker and more stupid than Fallen Angels. When a Demon crashes an Angel's halo, the Angel dies after a short time. Lucifer doesn't like his Demons that much because they almost always break the few rules they have. Demons are much easier to kill than Angels or Fallen Angels.

Halfblood: There only exists one Halfblood. He's half Angel and Half Fallen Angel. There was a huge war because both sides claimed he belonged to them. His siblings and parents were killed, and he decided to stay on earth. He has feathered wings that are black on top and turn white at the bottom. He lives like a normal human and doesn't have a halo, but his eyes also don't turn black. He knows much about both sides and helps if he's asked to.