Chapter Fourteen

Myra put her hands on his shoulders and pushed him down on the bed. Her hands slid down from his shoulders to his chest. She climbed on top of him with her knees by his side.

Ishan was feeling all kinds of dizzy by now. He felt the weight of her body on his. The heat of her body reached onto him and the mild smell of her soft hair falling down on his face was paralyzing him. He didn't feel anything at all or felt all too much at once.

She pressed her lips onto his in a wild burst of emotions. She wanted to have him and have him now. Completely. She bit his lips in a wild kiss feeding her raw emotion. She moved her mouth all over his still lips and slided her hands down to his pants to and unbuttoned it.

She felt a thrust and a strong push. Ishan had pushed her down on the bed and stood up.

"We shouldn't be doing this, we have only known each other for a few days" he said with a dazed apologetic look on his face, his hair in a mess covering his forehead. She knew she'd have to wait more and bide her time.

"I'm sorry I got carried away, Ishan." she said letting her eyes talk to his and say that she was not sorry at all.

There was a knock on the door.

"Myra what's going on?" a heavy voice said on the other side of the door.

Ishan's blood froze. He knew that whoever was on the other side of the door was probably armed and he was an intruder in their "fortress" and that too hiding in Myra's room. There was no way he could talk his way out of this one.

Myra put her hand on her mouth and gazed at Ishan. It was the first time Ishan had seen some emotion on Myra's otherwise blank face.

Ishan thought fast and slid behind the curtains, making sure his feet were not visible. There was enough space between the window pane and the curtains for him to stand without the curtain bulging out.

Ishan signaled to Myra to open the door. The sound of the bolt unlatching made Ishan's heart beat faster. A few footsteps later, a man said in an impatient tone, "What were you doing? I told you to never lock the door"

Myra was just as impatient in her reply, "I was changing my clothes, dad"

Dad

With shaky hands Ishan made an effort to push the curtain aside to peep through one side. The man had the same long face with sharp features, the same tired eyes and thin pursed lips. Black hair held back neatly and a long powerful gait that could not be mistaken. It was their dad. Myra's and Elena's dad.

Ishan took a moment to comprehend what this meant. His random absurd thought turned out to be true. He'd better not tell Elena that his dad was running a drug syndicate. But what about the steel business? That must have been a big dirty cover up, he figured.

"Get ready in two minutes, we have to meet someone" the voice said and Ishan heard the door being shut.

Ishan came out of the curtains. "Well, what was that?" Ishan said wiping the sweat off his forehead.

"He's my dad, thank God he didn't see you" she said.

"How often does he come here in this house?"

"A lot, he also spends some nights here. "

"And what is with all the bodyguards with guns? Aren't you scared?"

"He's running a drug business here, don't you think he'll need some protection?" Myra spread out her hands.

"What?" Ishan gasped. "You know?"

"Ofcourse I know Ishan. I also know that you come here to give drugs to that stupid bald guy. I'm nineteen years old for God's sake. Do you think I'm that dumb?"