Chapter 6: You want me to be your what!

Start from the beginning

You looked at all of them carefully. Your eyes met with Jungkook at that instance, your eyes widening. He was the one looking at you through the window. You didn't say anything because you didn't want Taehyung to go overboard again.

"Thank you all for saving me from that nightmare." you said kindly still feeling horrible from that memory.

"But I must go home, my friend must be worried about me for not being home." you let out.

"She not home yet." Namjoon said.

"I left her a note that you're here, and that she should come here if you are not yet at home." he said being concern about you.

You sat there thinking of what you could do. You were about to get up when Taehyung grabbed you and pulled you down.

"What do you think your doing." he whispered in your ear.

His voice was so deep and husky that your body tingled. He could see that what he has done gave a reaction to you. He leaned in closer making you feel his body up against you. You took a deep breath and used your most seductive voice that you could pull off and whispered back to him.

"I'm not doing anything but if you don't let me go, I'll sit on your lap and make you hard for me like the other night." you smiled at your comeback.

He held onto you for a bit then let you go not wanting to relive that night at this moment. He gave you that look.

"Your going to regret saying that to me." he whispered.

You smiled and let your hand graze past him. Letting the feeling linger.

You got up and made your way to the kitchen and got another glass of water. The doorbell rang, you were hoping it was Y/F coming to get you finally. One of the boys opened the door. Y/F was fuming.

"Where is she!!!!" she yelled at the boy.

He moved to the side and let her in. She was very angry when she saw you standing there. She ran to you and hugged you very hard.

"Y/N, I just heard the news. What the hell happened." she asked worried.

"Y/F, I don't want to talk about it right now. I don't want to relive it." you said calmly.

"We can tell you what happen if you like." said Namjoon.

Y/F face dropped at how handsome he was. She kindly nodded at him and went with him to hear the story.

You waited inside for her to finish hearing the situation when suddenly Jungkook came and sat next to you. He was very timid and shy.

"Hey, what's up Jungkook. Did you want something." you said calmly.

He looked at you with those eyes from when he saw you naked from the window.

"I want you to do something for me." He asked nervously.

You were curious at what he was thinking. He held your hand and made you follow him to a room. The way he held himself was so hypnotic that you couldn't turn away. He opened the door to the room he was taking you to. He let you walk in first following from behind. He gently shut the door quietly not to alarm anyone else in the house.

He walked straight up to you, his attitude completely different from five seconds ago. He had a more mature feeling to him.

"I want you to be my toy." He said not being concerned on how you would feel.

"Your what!! You let out surprised.

"I want you to be my toy and do what you did with Taehyung that night with me instead." He said not losing the eye contact he had with you.

You were completely shocked at his attitude towards the situation but you were even more shocked at him knowing about that night. You felt embarrassed as well as horrified knowing he was watching you that night.

You were about to walk out of the room when he slid in between you and the door. He took your hands in his, placed your hands on his chest and made you slide them down. Caressing him from his chest to his abs was glorious. It felt so muscular and toned. You couldn't help yourself but to feel some more.

"I dare you to go down further." He said very smoothly.

You looked at him to see if this was a test but he just raised his eyebrow and gave you that look like (you're going to do it because you can't resist). You actually wanted too but knew it was a bad idea. Especially when there was something going on between Taehyung and you.

You were about to let go and stop yourself from going any further, when his hands wrapped around yours and managed to push you down further. You felt it move against your hand. He was already hard just from you touching his upper body.

"I never felt like this with any other girl until you." He whispered. His face telling you how he felt.

He was grinding against your hands making you wet and horny. You wanted to jump him but knew that it was a bad idea. You pulled away from him and put space between you both. You turned away from him to fan yourself since it was getting really hot.

When suddenly he came up behind you and slid one hand under your shirt and towards your boobs. The other hand was heading down to your underwear. Your body shook at the feeling of him up against you and moaned when his hand and fingers reached your boobs and your clit. You didn't know what to do but your body did. Your body followed the motion of his fingers making it hot and wet. You moaned into his neck that was right next to you. You couldn't take it anymore your hand went straight to his dick. The faster he went on you, you did the same to him.

He removed his hands from you. He could see how worked up you were becoming. He looked down at himself and saw how aroused he was from you. He licked his lips and asked you to strip naked for him. You looked at him and saw how heavy he was breathing and how much he wanted you to be naked, so you slowly took of your clothes piece by piece teasing him. He couldn't take it anymore, he came to you and started kissing your neck. The tops of your boobs where showing he managed to slip your bra down exposing your boobs to him. He had one hand holding onto one while the other boob was being licked, sucked and nibbled on. The sensation from his mouth being on your boob made you grind up against him hard. You wanted him inside you. It was driving you insane.

His other hand went straight back down not caring that you were only half naked. His fingers moved quickly inside you making you moan. Your breath hitched at him going faster and faster against your clit. You couldn't take it anymore, you were almost there. Once again you held onto his dick. You were going to make him cum while he was playing with you. You moved faster and faster on his dick, hearing him moan drove you into madness. You were almost cumming but you held off until he came for you. His breathing became very shallow as you both went along and then suddenly he bit down on your boob, while his fingers went crazy rubbing your clit, your body went into a spasm. You felt the sensation of cumming and omg it felt good. His breathing stopped for a bit while he came. You both held onto each other during that moment, his smell closing you in. He gently laid you down on the floor so you can regain some strength in your legs.

He got up and looked at you.

"Now, do you want to be my toy after that session." He said while raising his eyebrow mischievously.

You just looked at him in disbelief at what he was asking. He had your juices around his fingers. He looked at his fingers and then at you.

"I can give you more of that if you want it. Anytime and anywhere." He said slyly.

Putting one finger in his mouth as he walked out. Leaving you speechless and half naked in a room.