Voice - Sour throat.

Ishita cares her face and look around saw her making coffee.

Ishita - you go out I will make it,  your dad is there too.

Nandani give her smile and move out.

Others saw Nandani coming out from kitchen with red face.

Sid - what happen.

Nandani type something and a voice came.

Voice - suffering from cold and cough.
And before you ask why I am not speaking that because of my throat.

Raman - baccha you sit here,  you shouldn't walk.

Voice - I m ok just little weakness.

Manik put some cushion behind Nandani and made Nandani sit .

Nandani type something and voice said - thanks.

Nandani sit there leaning towards pillow closing her eyes. While others watch her.

Ishita came and tap her head.

Nandani open her eyes and saw turmeric milk  and nodded in no.

Ishita - have it.

Nandani again nodded in no.

Sid - baby girl when viren uncle gets to know about this na then you know the consequences so just bottom ups.

Nandani give him a glare and it look towards milk and made a scared face.

Manik - it's not any monster that will eat you up.

Nandani take one cookie and throw towards manik.

While Manik make a grumpy face.

Nandani close her eyes and drink it up in a go. After drinking she made a yuck face.

Sid - konsi ice cream khai thi.

Nandani make a puppy face and nodded in no .

Alex - Nandani you know na ice cream doesn't suit you so why baby girl.

Nandani pointed towards herself then make a heart shape with her hands.

Manik - you love it that's why.

Nandani look towards her and make a thumbs up sign.

Cabir - ok sisy now go to your room and sleep we are leaving too.

Ishita - you all go I will stay here. And yes cancel the party.

Nandani  was going to stop them but Manik said

Manik - go and sleep .

Nandani glare him and pick a soft toy and throw towards him.

Ishita - Nandani don't  and go to sleep till tomorrow you have to be okay. 

Nandani make a bad face but then thought yes it's true  left to sleep.  😅😰😥

Ishita move towrads kitchen and clean the mess produced by Nandani.

Raman with others come down when

Raman said - aap log jao mujhe kuch kaam hai.

Without waiting for any reply he move fastly from there .

Raj was going to stop him but Manik stop him.

Manik - dad uncle ko jane do,  you know na Nandani needs them .

Raj - ya that's true but he can say that to us na.

Nyo - Raj you know na Raman bhai doesn't know how to show his feelings.

Raj - yeah how can even I forgot that.

Abhi - let's leave guys these three .

Manik - yup office me bhi kaam hai.

Everyone nodded and left for there works.

On the other side.

Ishita enter Nandani's room and see Nandani lying with her eyes open.

Ishita - nandu kya hua not feeling sleepy

Nandani nodded in no.

Ishita come towards Nandani and caress her head while Nandani closes her eyes.

Ishita - baccha you know life is bed of roses and in which throns are there,  same with life to achieve any goal you have to pass through obstacles.

Nandani Nodded in yes agreeing to her  mother.

Ishita - you know what ever you are and even me beacause of our past.
People say forget about your past but our past is the only reason what we are today. You are huge sensation for teenagers not only them but of every age. You know how to take of yourself and everything.  but in future you will be Needing a life partner someone to proud of you,  someone to love you to core ,  someone who will be always with you,  will fight for you. Like your dad is for me,  like mukti is for Abhi.

Baby we know we did wrong to keeping you away from us but baby think as us it was equal difficult to us to keep you away from us,  you know you are apple of our eyes but many  time Raman rivals try to harm you we can't see you in pain so we took decision to drop you US maybe there you can live without any problems .

You know a man can never show his inner feeling your dad (chuckle) forget about he doesn't know to show,  I cried missing you but your dad he wasn't able to show anything.

Nandani was having tears so she closed her eyes.

Ishita - we are not there to tell you right decision but we want you to get married to Manik,  he is made for you,  you know he loves you but he is like Raman doesn't know how to show his feelings . That's why he is soo silent whenever you are near him,  you know he is a cold person but he can't be in front of you . Just talk to him once about you two,  yoy will realise is as soon as possible .

Ishita looks towards Nandani and saw her closing her eyes,  thinking  she might be sleeping she leave from there.

And saw saw Raman there standing with tears in his eyes .

Raman hug her and said - I love you.

Ishita - I love you too. Ab don't cry tears doesn't suit you.

And both look towards Nandani and then leave towards couch and sit there talking to each other.

While Nandani open her teary eyes and said - I wasn't asleep mom , I don't want you to see me in tears.

She wipe her tears and sit idol after fighting with her brain and heart she said.

Nandani - I will talk to Manik.

And went washroom and after feeling fresh she went to sleep for some time .

                 *******************

My  works -
Manan : Enlighten the darkness

Manan : Trust Love Care .

Manan - Marriage

Any confusion regarding above , comment down below.

Like the chapter.
Comment down below what u wanna see next
And DON'T share it.