Chapter 2- Why so familiar

I'm like that thinking about my dream. Remembering those sparkling eyes looking at me,  his sexy lips kissing me. And the electrical feeling that runs all over the part that he touches. Oh my god!!  how I wish that guy is for real.

Checking my phone to see what time is it.  It's only six in the morning. I still have about an hour to get ready for school.

Climbing out my bed. I go straight to the bathroom to take a bath, get dress and grab my breakfast. I gather my school stuffs and drove my way to school.

And yes before I forget. My name is Lu Han. My close friends call Lulu.  I'm a High school student. I'm studying in a international university here in South Korea and at the same time is the most expensive school also known as Yonsei University. . Are you asking if I'm rich? No I'm not. But my family is. My father is a President of his own company and my mother on the other hand have a lot of hotels,  cafes, resorts, etc. I have a two brothers and I'm the youngest. I'm 17 years old. We live at Gangnam District.

I have arrived school 10 mins before my first class would start. so I have enough time to go get my things in my locker.

When I have reach my locker.  I grab the books I needed for today's class and put it on my bag. I walk my way to my first class. And I entered the room before the class started. I go to my set and make my self comfortable.

A minutes later. Our Professor entered with someone following him. A new student I guests but it's wired because it's the middle of the semester. Why would someone move on a another school. 'whatever' I told my self.

Our professor gestured his hand to us signaling the new comer to speak.

"Hi, I'm Oh Se-hun but you can call me Sehun." he said and smile.

I caught myself looking at him from head to toe. there's something familiar about this guy. It feels like I know him and I think I have seen him some where.

He would be setting right next to me because it's the only vacant chair. So I don't have a choice and same goes with him.

I was thinking deeply that I didn't even realize that I have been starring at him longer that I have thought. Our professor must have notice it and he clear his throat for me to bow my head in embarrassment.

I swear to god. He really looks familiar. His hair, his lips, his face, his eyes, and even his voice...

"Oh Shit!!" I said standing in my chair.

Oh my god I have said it louder than it should be. Because now. All eyes are on me. Especially those angry eyes of my prof. I mentally slap myself.

"Is there any problem Lu Han?"  my prof ask me with a you-will-get-the-detention-you-deserve tone.

"Nothing sir. I just thought there is a mice under my table sir." I reason. Please buy it buy it. I said to my self crossing my fingers. I was relief when I saw a approval on my professor's face. 

I just stair on the board but not really listening. I still can't believe that the guy on my dream is actually here. Sitting next to me.