That girl

Lenalee hugged the little girl again, whispering to her ear that everything will be fine, and that there will be no problem as long as she believes that everything will be fine.

She cried. Her tears kept on running down from her eyes, and she cried, the flames that surrounded Allen and the others disappeared like a dust blown by the wind.

But the flame disappearing didn't bother them at all. What caught their attention was the sun, that slowly started to disappear. It was getting darker, like how it should have been already.

Yes. The sun was normally setting and rising, only that the little girl made a giant ball of fire making a copy of the sun and make it shine like it was the real sun. She made the people believe that it was the real sun and that the whole world wasn't able to see the stars and moon ever again.

And she managed to hold still the ball of fire for many days. That just shows how strong her innocence was but at the same time, it shows how much her innocence is taking her life away from her.

"Ana!" Lenalee shouted out aloud when the little girl suddenly collapsed in her arms.

Everyone looked at where they were and saw that the little girl collapse while in Lenalee's hands.

They ran towards Lenalee and asked her what happened but Lenalee also doesn't know why the little girl collapsed. They checked her temperature but to their surprise, she was cold.

" W-we should take her to a doctor!" Miranda panicked after knowing the little girl's temperature.

But to their shock, Bookman told them to not take her to any doctors in town or in anywhere, explaining that what's happening to her right now might be the after effects of using too much of her innocence.

"Then that's why we have to take her!" Allen said worriedly not knowing why they can't take her to a hospital.

"In this town's hospitals there're also scientists. If we take her there she will be tested. Without us knowing" Fellie said as she walks towards them.

She had a sad expression visible on her face. She was sorry for what the little girl did but at the same time, she was very worried for her. She didn't know what to say to them, whether to apologize or thank them.

They decided to just take the little girl to back to inn and take care of her there.

"Here's the hot water.." Miranda said, giving the ice to Fellie, and later asking how the little girl is.

"I'm very sorry everyone.. I really caused you all trouble" Fellie apologized, not answering Miranda's question.

Fellie's was bowing to them properly for a long time. She felt really sorry for the strangers that just came to stop by, saving the young lady she had served since she was young. But she didn't have any choice because she doesn't have any power to stop her. She had to rely on them.

Bookman told her to raise her head up and to stop apologizing to them, saying that it is an exorcist's job to destroy the akumas and help the holder of an innocence know of their innocence.

Adding to his words that the little girl might have to work on some place' Black Order and have to fight just like them because of how dangerous her innocence is.

Because of the strength the innocence has, none of the order can leave it alone. Either they force the innocence to be taken off from the girl or make the girl enter the Black Order and if none, they have to kill her to avoid any chaos.

Fellie understood all of this but all she could do was make a small nod. The sad expression on her face since earlier never really disappearing.

"We're leaving tomorrow" Bookman suddenly said out of nowhere.

This made Fellie look up to them and asked for them to stay a bit longer until the young lady would be fine again but Bookman refused to do so and told the other exorcists to get their things ready to leave.

From the start, they never really planned to stay that long in the town. It was only that they knew of the phenomenon that they decided to stay until everything was solved. Although they didn't receive any orders from the order, they all knew that they have to solve the town's problem.

And now that they solved all the problems, they have to leave to resume to their original mission and also have to hurry before the Millennium Earl founds it first. They just took their time to solve the town's strange phenomenon when they knew that they have to hurry and find it.

To be continued...

________________________________

That's it for today's update! I know it took a very long time for me to update and I'm very sorry for it so I tried my best to write 3 chapters in 2 days while remembering the previous chapters.

I don't know when I'll update the next time as well but I'll try to write it as fast as I can and maybe, just maybe! I'll be able to update this month again cause summer vacation is starting but we still have so many homework so I can't promise that. Plus I need to study for the examination too.