Starting the mission!

Third part of the story...before, this is actually the second part. But for a reason, it became the third part! Well anyway, hope you like it!
-------------------------------------

Allen woke up at 1 early in the morning when he remembered that they have been assigned to find 'the Heart' and that they will leave after 2 hours, at 3 sharp.

When he went out of his room after changing his clothes, he noticed that no one was around and that everyone was still asleep so he decided to go back to his room.

And then, he suddenly remembered how Lenalee was acting weird at yesterdays meeting.

He became worried and thought what was wrong and if something was bothering her. But after thinking too much, he accidentally fell back to sleep, and had a strange dream.

He heard a voice. A voice he knew but he just can't name who's voice it is. He started walking to where the voice was coming.

"Guhehe~..you're mine...'heart'" the voice said with a laugh.

Allen was shocked. He saw a figure of a fat shadow floating, and he immediately knew who it was. It was the Millennium Earl.

Allen went closer to see who the Millennium Earl was talking to. And then, he saw Lenalee. She was about to be hit by the Millennium Earl's attack when Lenalee's innocence suddenly activated and jumped above the Millennium Earl.

But to his surprise, when Lenalee landed the Earl was again ready to attack Lenalee. Allen then ran towards her and to protect Lenalee from the attack and then....

A sudden big and loud knock was heard from Allen's door and after some few loud knocks, a voice shouted and said, "BEANSPROUT!,HURRY UP AND GET UP ALREADY!!"

It was none other than Kanda. Kanda is the only person who would call Allen a beansprout. And no one would knock at Allen's door with much strength but Kanda.

"..Yu, could calm down, it's not like he's gonna get up easily even if you shout" Lavi told Kanda. But calling Kanda by his name only made him angry and Lavi received a cold glare from him.

Allen lazily got up from his bed and went to open the door asking Lavi and Kanda if it was already time to leave.

And he only received an angry answer from Kanda saying that they didn't come to wake him up just for nothing and at the end of his sentence, he again called Allen a beansprout.

" it's ALLEN, Bakanda" Allen replies back, now angry at Kanda.

He hated being called a beansprout just because of his height..and maybe also because of his white hair.

And because of Allen talking back to Kanda with an insult, this made Kanda angry again and the two started a glaring contest.

"why are you two always fighting when you talk" Lavi annoyingly said with a sigh and a slight smile on his mouth.

"What are you idiots doing! We're going to leave you behind if you still fight over there!" Bookman shouted at the three boys, suddenly appearing out of nowhere.

Allen and Kanda then stopped fighting and walked towards bookman while Lavi was following them from behind.

Near the exit door waiting was Krory, Miranda, Lenalee and Komui. When Lenalee noticed them four coming, she waved at them and greeted them a good morning energetically.

Komui gave them a map and some important papers before explaining some things to the seven of them.

When the time struck at exactly 3 they, left the Black Order to find 'the Heart'. But before they did, Komui made sure that each of their golems are with them.

The seven of them divided into 3, and 4 people since they can't fit in 1 boat at once.

Miranda, Bookman, and Krory were the ones riding the first boat, which left the order with a finder rowing the boat. And about 5 minutes away, the second boat where Allen, Lenalee, Kanda, and Lavi rode also left the order with another finder rowing it.

Komui was in tears, waving his hand while his other hand was holding a handkerchief, wiping some tears away from his cheeks.

He looked very sad, waving his hands only to Lenalee. He was sad that Lenalee has to leave the order and him behind for a mission that will last for many weeks or even months.

While Lenalee on the other hand, just normally waved her hand and shouted to her brother that she will be coming back soon.

————————————————
Well that's enough for chapter 3
Hope you like it!