Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Victoria's POV

It's been a week since I saw Carlo. He also got my number, which I don't know how the hell that happen.

Katext ko siya ngayon nangungulit kasi maglunch daw kami. Agh. =____=

"Aga aga babe, sino katext mo?" sabi ni Calvien walking out from our bedroom and only wearing boxers.

"Just an old friend." I said to him.

He suddenly wrap me with his arms, big arms. =__=

"I miss you." he whispers. God, that sends shivers. He suddenly licked my earlobe. Nakakatempt naman to.

He turned my face to him and he kissed me tenderly. I miss this.

Lagi nalang kasi kami nagaaway lalo na pagdating kay Anastasia. Leche baman kasi eh.

I turned my body to him, he roamed his hands and lift my crop top tee, impatient eh?

"I missed this babies." He was talking about my you know.

I wasn't wearing any bra so he easily caressed it. Oh, Calvien.

I was about to hold his crotch when he,

"Na-ah.. Let's finish this business inside." then he kissed me and lifted me. My legs automaticaly crossed at his.

He's only mine. I'm not gonna let him take Anastasia away.

Calvien's POV

Yesterday was heaven with Victoria. Pambawi din ng tampo niya. I kinda missed her too.

"Calvien please get me some coffee." Anastasia said, I ran to the kitchen and made her coffee.

Habang nagtitimpla ako ng kape may tumabi saaking babae. "So you're Calvien?" she asked.

"Yes, hi." I shortly said, I examined her. She's skinny and white also brown hair.

"You're hot." she said what? I looked at her, she was staring at my crotch.

I was about to speak when she kissed me torridly, she's a good kisser. Oh my god. I tried NOT to respond to her kisses but, shit! She's so damn good!

She pulled me at the comfort room, (may comfort room kasi sa may kitchen ng floor) She locked the door and undress herself. She's so skinny but she has a big breasts.

She kissed me once again, she roamed her hands and reached my crotch, oww. That's kinda big boner for me. She is holding it tight.

She unbuckled my pants and took it off.

"Hmm, he's angry." she seductively said.

He pushed me to sit at the toilent, she put my hands at her flower which is flowing. She was on top of me and she's holding my crotch. She was about to put it inside her when I stopped her.

"Stop." I pushed her.

"Why honey? Don't you like this?" she asked me, and her eyes were pleasing.

"I'm sorry but I'm tied up." I said to her while putting my pants on.

She suddenly hugged me and held my crotch and whispered, "don't worry she'll never know." She said, but I pushed her. I hot out of the comfort room and get the coffee and towards the office of my boss.

Why am I such an idiot?

"What took you so long." Anastasia asked.

"I'm sorry ma'am, I had a tummy ache." I lied, alanganaman na sabihin ko pang muntikan na ako magahasa ng isang employee niya?

"Alright, would you send this to Carlos Silverio? And Carlos will be sending a folder to you." she said, Silverio? Is that her husband?

"Ma'am? Is Mr. Carlos Silverio is your husband?" I asked out if the blue.

She looked shocked at me, "Silly, n-no. We just have the same last name." she said and continued doing her work.

--

Andito na ako sa tapat ng condo ni Mr. Silverio.

*TOK TOK TOK*

"Mr. Silverio?" I knocked after a minute binuksan ng isang lalake ang pinto.

"Yes?" sabi ng lalake.

"I'm Ms. Anastasia Silverio's personal assistant. She sent this for you." Then I handed to him a folder.

"Oh, thank you. Come in, I'll also give a folder to you, I'll just get it." He said and disappeared.

Umupo ako sa couch, may isang picture frame na may isang batang lalake at batang babae, ofcourse si Mr. Silverio yung lalakeng bata pero yung babae bata pa mga 16 na siguro, I just can't remember who she is. But I have a hint and I hope it's not her.

I look at closely the picture frame.

"Familiar with the girl?" Nagulat ako ng dumating si Mr. Silverio.

He handed me a folder, "Paki bigay nalang rin kay Anastasia." he said.

"Mr. Silverio? Can I ask a question?" I suddenly asked, curiosity is killing me with the picture!

"What is it?" He crossed his arms.

"Who is the girl in the picture frame? She's kinda familliar to me, Mr. Silverio." I honestly said and asked to him.

"She's my bestfriend and the one I still love. Honestly, I'm still crazy at her even though she have a boyfriend now. I just met her again before the day yesterday..." He explained, he's smiling like an idiot.

"Oh, and she's Victoria. Victoria Perez."

_____________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

Hi guys, sad to say weekly nalang ang update ko. :( Christmas break is on, and I'm gonna be busy for my bazaar and other works. :(( Don't worry I'll keep this story running as best as I can, I promise!

Merry Christmass everyone! Christmas is near!

Votes & Comments!

© By thesuperbiyach // Hi, Mr. Sex God 2013