04: the good and the bad

Stiles walked into the house and immediately scanned the crowd. He was fuming; his lips were pursed and he was pushing through the herd of people without a care in the world how rude he was being. He had to find him. After a few minutes, his eyes landed on the muscular brunette boy he had been searching for. He inhaled deeply before walking up to him and grabbing him with both of his hands, pulling fists-full's of his tee shirt. "What the hell were you thinking?" he yelled. Theo narrowed his eyes on the smaller boy who was screaming in his face. He shook loose from Stiles's grip and looked down at him. "She was HERE?" Stiles yelled as his shoulder bumped into someone walking by him to get into the kitchen. The house was once again full of drunken college students, and Stiles had found Theo as soon as he arrived to confront him on what he knew was happening. He bit his bottom lip as he angrily shook his head and looked up at Theo. "She was here while you were..." he trailed off as he shut his eyes tightly. "Does she know?"

"Stiles, relax," he smiled sadistically down at him. "What Sutton doesn't know won't hurt her."

Stiles bit his lip and shook his head before looking over across the party, only to see Sutton frozen in her tracks, staring at the two of them. He exhaled and looked down to the floor and swallowed hard. When he looked back up at Theo, his eyes were filled with anger. "Theo, I swear to god. Stay the hell away from her," he demanded. Stiles took one good look at him, and then walked away.

--

2 hours earlier

"Who is she even there with?" Stiles scoffed as he looked under his bed for his shoes.

Allison rolled her eyes at the boy and shrugged in response. She could tell he was trying to hide his jealousy, something he had never been gifted in disguising.

Stiles exhaled heavily and pulled his lips into a straight line as he tugged his black converse out from under his bed and onto his feet. "Who does she even know here besides us?" He continued. "She's not exactly the type to make new friends without being forced." Stiles exhaled heavily through his nose and bounced his heel on the ground nervously as he thought. If he was being honest, he had barely stopped thinking about the blonde for weeks. For the sake of his fragile ego, he had pushed those thoughts aside since school had first began, not telling her how he felt. He had wanted to tell her the entire time, but his anxiety washed over him every time she was around and kept him from spilling his heart to the blonde girl he had come to like so much.

"Well maybe if you'd hurry up then we'd find out," Allison responded. Scott laughed under his breath as Stiles shot him a glare from across the room.

Stiles bit the inside of his cheek, rubbed his legs nervously and nodded to the door. With that, the three were on their way to Isaac's, once again.

--

Sutton was leaning up against the kitchen counter when she noticed her friends walk through the door. She made eye contact with Allison and signaled to them by raising her beer filled hand up into the air. She scanned the room for Theo, quickly thinking of how to explain to her three friends that were approaching why she was here with him. She fidgeted with her fingers and pulled at her necklace that was hanging around her neck and glanced up with wide, excited eyes as her friends finally reached where she was standing. She put on an overly exaggerated smile and Allison narrowed her eyes.

"You're being a dead-giveaway with that smile, Sut."

"What are you talking about?" Sutton questioned. Before Allison could answer she looked over at the boys. "You two want a drink?"