Ch-1

''Accepted.'' I whispered to myself again. ''Accepted! I got accepted!'' I cheered as I stared at the letter. My aunt took the letter from me and read it over. ''That's Great.'' She started. ''But..It's a night school.'' I froze. Night school?  ''But how?'' I cried and tilted my head ''I applied for day classes. I took the paper back from her and sighed. ''How am I going to do that?'' Auntie frowned at first, But then lit up light a couple of Christmas lights and pulled out her cell. ''I'll call your Nana. Maybe she'll let you stay with her during the school days.'' She mused happily and started dialing. My spark had come back and I could have done a back right then and there.~

This was my dream school. Night school or not!  The night before I had stayed up all night packing and texting my friends and telling them that I'll see them in the spring. I didn't have have a current problem with going to bed early and sleeping late. I knew that I'd have to get up early. I'd just sleep on the bus. But right now I was a bit too excited to sleep.

Auntie Maye wiped her eyes as I climbed onto the bus. ''Call me when you get there! Take pictures, Tell Nana I said Hi!'' She called. ''Oh, I love you!'' I blew her a kiss and sat in my seat. I held my over stuffed canvas bag close to me, even though I was the only one sitting in this section. I looked out the window, ear-buds in, I was nervous and shaking with excitement. What if I didn't make any friends? Stop it Sora, Stop it! I curled my feet up into the seat and set my phone alarm before I set my head on my bag and closed my eyes. 

This was my way to contain my excitement.