Chapter 16: Hanging By A Moment

Start from the beginning

I went to jump him before Viktor held me back. I growled at him and he growled back down t me. Thomas’s voice resonated in my ears. “And kinky. Even better.” He paused. “You know, having you almost jump me makes me want to do very, very bad things to you.”

I glared at him. “Anyway, where were we?” He brought his pointer finger to his face and made a thinking face. “Oh right! Thinking back to the time where you, Jack, and Liam were at the park.”

I look at him to continue. He realizes that and he does. “So, it was before I sent you the first warning. Before you were in heat you, Jack, and Liam went to the park, while Eric was elsewhere.”

I thought back to the time I had my heat. It was the time before that because right after my head ended, the brick came through the window, shattering the glass. “Was it a day before or a new days before my heat started?”

“Two days before.” Thomas told me, thinking back too.

Okay. The event that triggered my heat was by Eric claiming me as his. I suddenly become angered. That nerve of him! He claims me so no other boy could have an interest in me but he can go fucking any girl that he wants?!?! WHILE I WAS AT THE PARK WITH HIS BEST FRIEND AND MY BROTHER?!?!?

“By the look on your face, I can see that you remember clearly the days before it happened and when he could have possibly cheated on you.” Thomas said amused, a smile playing on his lips.

            I tap into my animalistic side of me and bare my teeth at him. My canines pierced through as I couldn’t contain my anger. I could feel veins popping in every direction, the heat radiating from my skin.

            “So do you still want me to draw it out for you?” Thomas asked, bringing out a piece of chalk from the back of his pocket. He sat down on the floor with his elbows, head placed in his hands, plopped on his knees in a sitting position.

            I crack my neck trying to calm myself down. “Sure, go ahead, what more damage can you do?” I said, my voice filled with sarcasm.

            Thomas smiles at me as he doodles on the concrete ground. After he finishes, he points to the stick figures that he drew. “This is you, Jack, and Liam at the park. This is Eric and Rebecca at the motel. This is you and Eric talking the morning of, in the kitchen with Jay and Nat, talking about strategies to take me down. Got that part down?”

            I nod. Viktor finally has released me in his grip, as my fur retracted back and my canines as well. “Good. So while you, Jack, and Liam went to the park afterwards, Eric, well, let’s just say that he did a little research on his own… not that he got very far after he ran into Rebecca…”

            I turned to Viktor. “How do you feel about your own blood, your daughter, used as a rag doll for sex? Me? I feel disgusted after finding out that information.” He immediately glares at me. My turn for the questions. “And where is your mate? You daughter’s mother?”

            Again, Viktor glared at me. Then a light bulb ding went off in my head. “Ah, she’s dead, isn’t she.” I said, making sure to say dead a little bit more emphasized. “I thought I had a sad story. You use your daughter as a pawn in your little game as she gets tossed and fucked and thrown away. Me? Ha, at least I don’t have parents looking doing that to me.” I laughed.

            Suddenly, my head hit something hard as my body was being thrown at the concrete wall. I grinded my jaw side to side as I tried to get up slowly. “Viktor, that wasn’t very nice. I was telling a story.” Thomas scolded at Viktor, who was currently shaking with anger.