"Yeah, well my dad never really let me go places like this. Not that there was anywhere to go, really." he shrugged and frowned slightly.

"How many will it be?" a waitress walked up to us and asked.

"Just two." I answered.

"Okay, right this way." she said. She led us over to a table and gave us two menu's.

"Hi, I'm Tay, I'll be your waitress today. I'll come back in a few minutes and give you time to order." she said before walking away.

"What was it like where you last lived?" I asked.

"Um, what do you mean?" he asked.

"Well, you said that there wasn't really much to do there right?" I asked.

"Yeah, pretty much. We couldn't really go outside a lot and everyone was kind of distant from each other." he said. I felt like there was something he was hiding by the look of his face but I ignored it.

"Oh I'm sorry." I said.

"It's okay." Kellin smiled slightly.

"So what are you gonna order?" I asked him.

"I don't know. I kinda don't know what most of the stuff on here is." he said. I laughed and looked at the menu.

"How about the 'All American Breakfast'? It's just pancakes, sausage, and eggs." I said.

"Um okay, sure. What are you getting?" he asked.

"Probably a hamburger." I said.

Just then, I looked up behind Kellin and saw the two guys that were with Danny when Kellin hit him. They scanned the room and then stopped when they saw us. They walked over and one of them grabbed Kellin, who was unaware of any of this, by the shirt. He looked surprised but then he turned around and realized it was them.

"Who the fuck do you think you are, you stupid fag?!" one of them shouted.

"What?" Kellin asked.

"Because of you, Danny's dead. You feel fucking happy now? He's fucking dead and it's your fault!" he screamed once more. By this time everyone in the diner was watching us.

"I didn't mean to kill him. I was trying to protect Vic." Kellin said.

"Yeah, well you protecting your boyfriend got someone killed." he said.

"How do you know Danny wouldn't have killed Vic? I did what had to be done but I didn't mean for that to happen okay? I'm sorry." he said.

"Oh we're gonna make you sorry." he said. Right after saying that he punched Kellin right in the stomach. I stood up and rushed to his side. I tried to defend him but the other guy got in my way. When he tried to hit me, I dodged it and pushed him away. I ran over to Kellin, who was still being hit, and I pulled him away. I looked at the guy who had just been hitting him and I punched him straight across the face. I guess that was enough to finish this, because he fell to the ground unconscious. The other guy ran out and everyone stared at his body on the floor.

Just then, something happened that I never thought would happen. Tay, our waitress who had been standing there watching the whole thing, started clapping. Me and Kellin both looked at her as she was clapping. Soon, a family sitting in a booth joined in and started clapping. After that, everyone was clapping. I smiled and bent down next to Kellin.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah." he said. I kissed him softly, which made one person whistle at us. I laughed and helped him up. We sat back down as Tay approached us.

"Are you alright sweetie? Do you need me to get you some ice or something?" she asked.

"No, I'm fine. But I would like to order." he said. She laughed and took a pen out of her pocket.

"Of course. But let me just call the ambulance to take him away. And when they ask what happened, I'll say that he fell." she winked at us before walking off into the kitchen. I reached across the table and held both of Kellin's hands. He looked back at me and smiled.

"Aw babe, are you sure you don't need ice or anything?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure." he said. The rest of the time at the diner was good. We ate our food, talked a little more, they carried Danny's friend out of the diner on a gurney without questioning anyone. Afterwards, we got into my car and I turned to Kellin.

"So where do you want to go now?" I asked.

"Well, I know that no one's home at my house right now." Kellin said.

"Oh. What are you suggesting?" I asked.

"I'm suggesting that I'm ready." he said. I smiled and blushed as I pulled out of the driveway.

"Well then, lets go to your house." I said. When we got there Kellin opened the door and led me upstairs to his room. When we got there we shut the door. I looked at Kellin and immediately pressed his lips to mine. He kissed me back and slowly walked us over to the bed. We fell onto it without breaking the kiss. I pulled his shirt off and moved down to his neck. I began to place kisses on it as I felt Kellin's body tense up.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah." he said. I began to suck on his neck leaving marks. He pulled of my shirt and put his cold hands on my back, making me shiver. But I didn't really care much, I just wanted to make him happy. I started to undo his pants and a pulled them off past his ankles. I reached into my back pocket and pulled out a condom. Just as I was about to open it and start getting into it, I dropped it on the floor. Shit, that really ruined the moment.

"Hold on." I said. I got up and saw that it was under the bed. It was on top of a file with something sticking out of the file. When I saw what it was, it was a picture of me. I pulled the file out from under the bed and looked at it. When I opened it up, it had all sorts of information about me. And the picture of me was dated 'Year 2050'. I looked through it and then looked up at Kellin who had no idea that I saw what I saw....