In Pain, Caring Jefferson And His Daughter Grace

Hey guys I hope you guys enjoy this imagine for Jefferson and I know you guys are probably tired of me doing hurt imagines and sick ones but since I hurt my finger and my wrist hurts I thought I would do a imagine where Jefferson and his daughter Grace try to help me with the house and stuff so I hope you guys enjoy. Jefferson and his daughter Grace.

🎩Love Shauna and Jefferson
plus his daughter Grace🎩

( Shauna's Pov)

I was outside with my boyfriend Jefferson and his daughter Grace playing hide-and-seek me and Grace were hiding while Jefferson counted and I was hiding in a tree due to my wolf powers I made my eyes go wolf blue and I was using my claws to dig into the tree so I wouldn't fall down and get hurt but I  was slipping I was trying to hang on then I heard Jefferson close by.

Where could they be?
Jefferson asked himself before passing the tree I was hiding in and after he  went a different direction I jumped down landing on my right wrist I heard a cracking noise and I yelped out in pain.

Ahhhh! I screamed

Shauna!
Jefferson yelled before
rushing to where to where I was then he saw me on the ground holding my right hand to my chest.

What happened love?
Jefferson said while rubbing my back soothingly and I said. I fell from the tree on landed on my right arm and my wrist then I heard a cracking sound and.. it hurts. I told him he gently helped me up then Grace came running.
Papa what happened to mama is she okay? Grace asked her father worrying about me.

Then Jefferson said.
Mamas okay Grace she just fell and hurt her arm and her wrist. Jefferson said while helping to the car to help me to the hospital to get my hand checked out to see if it was broken or not.