Chapter 5: Why Are You Doing This?

Start from the beginning

You wanted to wrap your hands around his throat and strangle him but you couldn't.

You again storm off in anger and went back to work. This time he didn't follow. Y/F looked at you with such a big smile at what just happened. She seemed really proud of you.

"Where did that come from." Said Y/F, clapping her hands at the event that just unfolded before her.

"I'm not going to get walked over by some shit face boy like him." You said to Y/F.

"Last night I had an awakening I'm going to change myself because of that." You let out.

Y/F just laughed at you. She patted you on the back and you both got back to work.

After 8 hours of work it was finally over now. After such a long shift you were glad about going home. You went up to Y/F who was flirting with some of the workers and customers to see if she was ready to go home.

"Are you ready Y/F, I want to go home and have some food." You complained.

"Oh sorry Y/N, I won't be going home with you tonight. The guys have asked me to go karaoke with them." She said not knowing that she was hurting you.

In all your time as friends, Y/F has never spent so much time away from you. But since being independent and meeting new people she preferred going out than hanging around with you. You smiled at her, not showing how you truly felt and said.

"That's okay then. I'll just head home by myself then. Have fun Y/F."

You turned around and started making your way out the door. It was already dark outside. You wished you had someone to walk with since it was dangerous to be out and alone. But you didn't linger on that thought for long you just wanted to be home before anything happened.

You were a few blocks away from your home when suddenly you weren't alone. You were being followed. You sped up your walking speed to make it home quicker but that wasn't going to help you.

Your attacker came bolting at you and pinned you up against a wall. You tried to scream when a hand went over your mouth. There you saw his face. It was your co-worker your old crush.

"I'm going to finish you for embarrassing me at work you bitch." He let out in a snarl.

You didn't know what to do. You were so scared no one was going to help you.

"I didn't do anything bad compared to what you have done to me." You let out whimpering.

You tried to fight him off but his anger was too much. He started to get aggressive and ripped your shirt off. He stared at your breast while licking his lips. You could see it in his eyes he was going to do something bad that you won't be able to stop. He pushed you down onto the ground and undid his pants. The situation was getting bad. You saw your opportunity. While he was taking his pant off you made a dash home but you weren't quick enough. He jumped on top of you and pinned you down once again. This time he was really angry.

"You shouldn't of done that now I'm going to be very rough with you." He snarled at you.

"Please don't, this is wrong. Your taking this too far." You pleaded with him.

But nothing was going to work. He forced himself onto you. You kicked and scream for help but no one was coming. He looked at you with pure hatred and anger. He was going to rape you.

He was about to go through with it when two guys came out from no where and ripped him off you. Another guy came to you and put his jacket around you and comforted you. You were to scared to see what was going on or who was helping you all you wanted to do was be at home with Y/F watching a funny movie.

Then you heard his voice.

"You fucking asshole!! How dare you touch her like that you worthless piece of a shit." He yelled.

The two boys that ripped your co-worker of you tried to stop the other guy from going berserk. Another guy popped out from no where and told everyone to sort this shit out and head home. While the three boys took care of your co-worker. You had another three helping you home. One with black hair, he seem laid back but something about him seemed cold. The other one had grey hair but his face was sweet and gently. Every time he smiled at you, you could see his dimples. The last guy definitely made you feel comfortable he was hyper and energetic. Just having him hold onto you made you feel safe.

You were finally at your street you can see your house but instead of taking you to your house they took you to theirs. They helped you up the steps and into their house. And there he was the other guy that kissed you. He was standing there surprised at how you came in.

He rushed to your side and checked on you.

"Are you okay." He let out worried for you.

"I'm fine thank you, can I please just go home I want to rest and forget what just happened." You sobbed.

His face showed it all.

"Forget what. What happened?" He asked looking at the boys.

Two of them went of with him and explained what happened. The dark haired guy stayed back to comfort you. He took the jacket of you to see if you were harmed. His eyes widened when he saw the bruises and cuts that was all over your body. He saw that your shirt was torn and couldn't be saved. So he took it off and threw it away. He walked off into a room. Then he reappeared with a shirt and gave it to you to put on.

"Thank you." You said trying to smile at him for his kindness.

Then he walked off to let you put on the shirt.

You got up from the chair. You felt really dizzy from that. You stabled yourself as you put on the shirt that was given to you. You wanted to go home, so went around the place looking for the boys, when everything around you went dark and you collapsed onto the floor........