Chapter 17

TRICE

I sat on the couch watching tv, Kari was outside on the phone and G was sitting on the chair next to me. He was one of the most annoying niggas i'd ever been close to. I was just about to change the channel when my dad called me.

I answered immediately, "hey.." i said looking at G before going in the front yard.

"I need you to do something important for me.." he said quietly. Hopefully it didnt include nothing with this gang shit, i couldnt risk my job for that.

"I need you to go through, Christian's file and find some stuff out for Darious so they can get Bree back...you aint gone get fired right?"

"I cant do that cause its a 95% chance i will get fired..." the other line got quiet for a while before he said his goodbye to me.

I immediately felt bad i couldnt help him. My dad did everything he could for me and i couldnt help him with something so simple. Kari came out standing in front of me.

"Who was that" he asked looking at my phone then me.

"Just my dad" i said putting it up and looking away. I was about to go back inside when he grabbed me and pulled me into a hug.

"Just know i love you no matter what this shit is stressful" he said before planting a kiss on my cheek. I nodded going back in the house. He didnt follow so he'd probably left. I wished everything could just go back to normal and go back to before Kari ever went to jail, or back to when we had our first kid...everyone was happy then.

BREE

I sat at the table with Kristen pick at my food. He cooked for me but i didnt have an appetite, fuck him. He looked up from his plate and and rolled his eyes.

"You not gone eat? You lucky im trying to feed yo ass bruh" he snapped throwing his fork on his plate. I rolled my eyes looking towards the door.

"Where the hell is my baby? My whole fucking family gonna be here soon to beat your ass...you by yourself" i snapped back pushing the plate away. He had my feet tied to the table so i couldnt get up and one of my hands were zip tied to the arm of the chair.

"By the time they get here you might be dead, you dont like following directions..." he said smirking alittle.

"Fuck you" i snapped swiping the plate off the table. He stood up going to get a broom and cut me loose.

"Clean this shit up" he said yanking me up and giving me the broom. I threw it back down looking at him, his whole facial expression changed to being pissed off. He picked the broom up and shoved it into me before repeating his self. When he realized i wouldn't do it he decided to clean it himself.

"Well i got somewhere to be right now so bye" i said walking towards the door. I heard the broom drop and i was suddenly up against the wall, his hand squeezing my throat.

"I swear on my mom's grave you step foot outside im blowing your fucking head off..." he snapped letting go. I just stood at the door watching him go back to cleaning up the glass. I guess i would have to play my cards right and "fall in love" with him...