chapter 13

TRICE

I watched Darious walk up to the door, here was the moment where everything was either gonna fall apart or it would become stronger. I slid on my robe going downstairs meeting Darious at the door. Kari was out back smoking and Flex was in his room. Everybody seemed to be spread out except Gabriel who just had to come out to see who it was.

"This your new boyfriend or something?" Darious asked looking Gabriel up and down.

"Hell no...thats what we need to talk about before we get down to business with Bree..." He was staring at Gabriel before he looked back over at me, I heard Flex opening his door walking out. Darious looked over at him staring.

"Oh shit..." he said in disbelief, the man he thought he would never see again was standing right there before his very eyes.

"Damn nigga you getting old" Flex smiled walking up to him. Darious just stared at him it was like the moment my kids realized they had their dad back.

"Y'all just gonna stand there and stare at each other or are y'all gone do something" Gabriel asked impatiently.

I looked at him rolling my eyes, he just shrugged, walking away. He was so disrespectful...

"So you wanna roll one up i gotta know bout some shit" Darious finally said snapping out of his zone.

"Long as i get to hit it first" Flex said as they walked to the couch.

I went out back sitting on Kari's lap. He had stopped smoking and was dead silent. "You alright" i asked shifting on his lap. He just nodded moving me over to his thigh.

"Not right now" he said looking at me.

"Why you keep pushing me away what did i do Kari" he rolled his eyes looking away.

"I just don't wanna fuck you right now why you want it so bad we in the middle of something important and i don't need you steering me away from shit" he snapped at me making me get off him.

"So you're saying I'm not important anymore? " i said getting emotional.

"I didn't say that Trice i can't have you getting pregnant during a time like this why we got to argue over this" his voice was so cold towards me. These mood swings he was having had to go i didn't do anything and here i was getting snapped at.

"We don't... your dad is inside" I told him going inside sliding the door back. I went upstairs on the verge of tears when i saw Gabriel standing there at the room door.

"You good?" he asked looking at me, i just nodded i didn't wanna deal with his ass right now. He grabbed my arm pushing me against the wall. "C'mon just tell me im being nice" he said pressing up against me.

" Why you can't just leave me alone?" i asked looking up into his eyes. They were giving me a soft understanding look and i began getting more comfortable.

" You can tell me" he whispered staring back at me.

We were interrupted by Riah coming out of her room. " Mommy I'm hungry" She said yawning then giving Gabriel the meanest look she owned.

" I'll make you something go get Eli and Nat" she nodded running in another room. I moved Gabriel going in my room and locking it. I switched out of my clothes looking at myself in the mirror. What didn't Kari like about me? I still kept up with my body so it shouldn't be that...what did he see that i didn't.

KARI

I pulled my pants up walking inside instantly smelling weed. I went to the living room standing in the doorway. Flex looked back and stopped laughing and so did my dad.

" What the fuck is going on here?!" My dad said standing up.

" We needed flex help with the plab we got...but first we need to get Bree back nobody even knows who took her i guess they think taking her every time is gonna make us all come running." He was just staring at me.

"Your turning into me" he said looking into my eyes.

"You should be proud...dad" i told him walking past sitting next to flex.

"Naw i fucked your life up instead...you got a wife and kids and you still trying to go on rampages...Maybe me and Flex need to handle this Kari" I ignored him taking the blunt from Flex smoking it. I looked up to see my dad standing there.

" This is my fight with or without you i think i deserve to get revenge on some guy that tried to kill me and its your damn fault all this shit happened! You left my mama to take care of me then you come back and ruin shit...Sometimes i wonder if Chris was really the bad guy in this situation" Thats all it took for him to punch me in my mouth, and i was seconds away from jumping up but Flex slung me down to the ground. My dad had backed away but i was still being held to the ground by flex. I ain't even know what was going on. I saw Eli's feet standing over me.

God please don't let him turn out like me.

" You calm now?" Flex asked pulling me. I just nodded, looking at Trice. She guided the kids into the kitchen coming back to grab each of them multiple times.

" Kari you get this in yo head i put you in this world and i ain't scared to take yo ass out" my dad said before walking out. Flex let me go patting my back.

"Just chill aight" i looked at him and nodded he was right. i just needed to chill.

at least 4+ comments for next update