chapter 16

Later on that day....

BREE

I woke up in a bedroom, why was i always the main target to get kidnapped in the first place? I looked around for Kein realizing he was nowhere to be found. I felt my heart skip a beat, what if they killed him? I hated thinking the worse. I tried getting up before i realized i was chained to the bed. A guy walked in smiling.

"You even sexier when im up close" he said smirking and sitting on the bed next to me.

"Who the fuck are you" i snapped pulling at the chains.

"Take a real good look" he smiled sitting infront of me, i stared at him for a while, he looked familiar like he was from a long time ago but i couldnt think clear it was a face from the past. "Hello...my dad did that same thing i did but only you were younger...think about 15...you know, i was about 16 at the time... and yall killed my dad he was the only nigga i trusted..the only one i actually liked" he pulled out a gun sitting it infront of me, i felt myself stop breathing for a little bit. He looked at me and smiled before continuing on with his story.

"You know what my dad told me? He said he wanted me to not grow up like him and make something of myself and he would support me on it i knew your mom sorta...he brought me to his club sometimes and i would see her on stage i remember she would give me a small smile but i was just a baby, i aint know she would be the center of why all this shit happened in the first place so when i kill off yo whole family except you then your gonna see how it feels" He gave me a small smile, this nigga was crazy as hell and he wasnt nearly as dumb as chris, leaving me unsupervised with his phone. I had no idea how to escape and for now i was just gonna have to stick to what he said.

"So how the fuck do i fit into this category of being the only one you captured why me i have alot of other people im related to" i asked putting my hands behind my back fumbling with the locks to the chains.

"Because your pretty and i told myself i wanted to start a family with one of the prettiest girls so when your baby is dead you have mine..... and maybe we can get married" he looked up from the gun looking at me. Im guessing he was dropped on his head as a baby or one of the strippers put something in his bottle when he was there watching them walk past.

"Im gonna go get something for us to eat maybe this can be our first date" he said leaving the gun on the table and walking out. I heard about 50 locks before it finally got quiet. This nigga was crazy so i would probably never get out.

JACE

I walked into the trap going to Darious office, i guess he was claiming everything back from Kari when he really needed to be settling his ass down. I went in to see him and flex smoking. I swear i hated flex, when he be around Darious act like i dont even fucking exist, it was better when he was behind bars taking it in the ass.

"So what you call me here for" i asked sitting on the couch looking at Darious.

"We got a plan and i want you to help...Stacy couldnt come i guess" he said looking away.

"Wassup Jace" Flex said getting up smiling, i put my phone to my ear acting like i was taking a call but like always when i did do that my phone rang. "You petty as fuck Jace" He said looking down at me. I just shrugged looking straight.

"Can yall stop whatever the fuck yall doing this bout my daughter" Darious snapped getting up and locking the door.

"You know im here for the same reason" Flex said sitting back in his seat smirking at me.

"Aight then Jace come over here you gotta see this cause Kristian already know my face and yours apparently" I got up walking over sitting next to him.

He pulled out a bunch of papers looking through them pulling out a mugshot of Chris' son. He looked crazy as hell which meant we needed to move fast. I was glad nobody ever came for my kids cause all hell was gone break loose!

"So imma get Trice to do a little bit more digging into his files so we can find out some more stuff about him then we can really make our decision" he said looking at me.

"She cant lose her job doing this right? I mean she still got kids. I dont even want her involved with this type of shit"isaid making Darious look at me crazy.

"If Bree and Trice switched places right now i would have my daughter doing the same for you cmon man" he said shaking his head. I just shook it off. Sitting back watching them come up with the plan.

FILLER

Sorry for taking so long to update i know i lost some readers :-/

Also i am coming up with A new book called

SUMMER SCHOOL 😊

Melody was always a good girl; outside of school anyway. She had been hoping to go into her last year of highschool and breeze through it only to find out she only needed one more credit to go onto the next grade level. Who knew her life would change forever when she is assigned to Mr.Love's class, who's name fit him perfectly.

Mr.Love, the dreamy math teacher, he could make any girl fail math only to m class. But when Melody is assigned to Mr.Love his life changes forever and so does his entire attitude towards his job.