Busted...

* This short Chapter is dedicated to SaraG6311 for commenting on Chapter 11 asking for an update. Like I said Feeback really makes me happy! So here ya go! :D

Chapter Twelve

Annora's POV

I couldn't move. The man beside me tugged my waist gently, "Now," he growled.

I scanned the floor looking for anyone for help. I didn't know what to do, I could use my mind link but I was too shocked to think straight.

I spotted Michael staring at me wide eyed, before I could open my mouth the man beside me growled and started dragging me to the entrance. I caught the scent of a few more wolves but I knew a fight wouldn't break out in the club. Not with so many humans around.

When the cold air hit my exposed sholders I shivered. I hadnt even realized he had already gotten me outside, I had still been looking around for Luke, Liam and Kyle. Where were they? Was Micheal coming?

The man didnt slow his pace until we were in the next ally. I had been in shock and hadn't put up much of a fight but as soon as he slammed me into the bricks I snapped out of it.

"Let me go!" I demanded.

He gave me a cold smile. He was at least twenty two with bronze hair and brown eyes. he had a scar along his his right eye that traveled onto his brow making him look even more intimidating. Don't get me wrong I could fight but I was still a girl. Usually the guys always had my back if we were ever attacked.

"I dont think so Rogue,"

Yea he was definatly pissed and his hold on me was rough, I could feel the brick digging into my skin making me uncomfortable. I had to do something. He must belong to a nearby pack but I didnt sense anything important about him so I would guess he was a regular wolf or possibly a third in command.

"Your staying right here until the Beta comes," he informed me. I watched as he took in my appearance. luckily I was completely covered in all the important areas. I was wearing a mid-thigh length blue dress that tied behind my neck. Barely any cleavage was showing but that didnt stop the look of lust that sparked in his eyes making me want run for the hills. Where the fuck was Micheal?!

The man licked his lips bringing his gaze back up to mine. A sick feeling settled in my stomach, my wolf was begging to be let loose and rip his disgusting throat out but I couldn't shift right here in the middle of the city. That left me with only my human strenght. Werewolves were stronger than humans and I was no different but it was nothing compared to what my wolf could do. The man could easily over power me in this form.

I glared at him, "My friends will be here any minute. Let me go now and run while you can."

He laughed. "You honestly think were worried about them? Practically half the pack is in town. And you and your friends are dangerously close to Red Fang territory." His voice got threatening at his last sentence making me shudder.

Before I could threaten him again the man loosened his hold. I dont know why he did but I wasted no time and punched the prick in the face. He stepped back gripping his nose.

"Ow! You fucking bitch!"

He was shacking so I knew he was close to shifting. I took off running but I didnt get far. I ran straight into a cement wall. Since the wall was warm I knew it was a man and not an actual wall, but I figured it made no difference the pain would have been the same either way.

I mentally slapped my forehead for not making sure I had a clear escape.

"What do we have here?" the brute asked sarcastically. I could feel his power.

So this was the Beta of Red Fang Pack. Fucking great.

Sorry this Chapter was so short but this girl is starving and about to go make some scrumptious pizza pasta. yum yum! Please Vote/Comment and let me know if you like the story so far. Feedback really helps. Thanks again for reading Love you guys for giving my book a chance! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥