8

We had the honor of interviewing Harry and of course we had to ask her about Zayn and Her relationship. She was really sweet about it and answered all the questions we had about the pair.

Q: So what'd you think of Zayn when you first met him?

Harry Styles : that he was an asshole , No I'm kidding but I didn't really like him cause I thought he'd be like any attractive singer and be stuck up...but then I got a chance to talk to him and he so humble and amazing just don't have words to describe him.

Q: Can I ask why you guys waited so long to come out as a couple?

Styles: Yea it's not a problem... we waited so long because although we both appreciate having so many supportive fans ... we just wanted to keep our relationship to our selves for awhile you know the beginning of a relationship is fragile and we didn't want anything to get in the way of that.

Q: Did both of your families already know or did they find out through his (Zayn's) interview?

Styles: No they knew since we started dating basically... Louis , my brother was the first person to know ... He likes taking credit for us getting together because we met at one of his parties

Q: I've met your brother, He's a funny guy.

Styles: You're being to nice... he's not funny ,he's mean.

Q: Do him (Louis) and Zayn get along?

Styles: Oh yea they're best friends... I swear Louis has a man crush on Zayn ... but really my whole family loves Zayn

Q: So have you guys started planning for the wedding?

Styles: Sadly no ... Although I can't wait til I get to marry him... We just don't really have time for it with Zayn almost starting his tour and writing for his next album... And I have a lot of exciting things I can't talk about yet coming up... We really can't start planning for it with such hectic schedules.

Q: You two are very busy but you have ways to find time for eachother?

Styles: Yes I honestly love spending time with Zayn ...He's literally my best friend.

Q: how does he feel about you always taking pictures when you guys are together ?

Styles : He doesn't really mind... Zayn knows that I love taking pictures and he takes a lot of pictures of us together just never posts them online...We just like sharing our love for each other... It's a way to make up for lost time of people not knowing were together.

Q: So there's more Zarry pictures out there ?

Styles: Yes and Zayn has them ... So just ask him for them.

We later asked Harry about her career and how she got into modeling and she answered those questions just as excitedly as she did the ones about her very documented relationship... read more....

***********

"Someone's gonna ask me about those pictures babe "Zayn says looking over at Harry who was sitting with Niall on the couch across from him and Louis was sitting next to him. They were all hanging out because it was Zayn's first day back from promoting his tour in America.

"Oh well no biggie " Harry smiles and winks at Zayn.

"What are the pictures anyways "  Louis asks trying to take Zayn's phone out of his hands.

"Their nudes " Niall laughs when Louis starts making gagging noises.

"Please tell me she's kidding " Louis says looking at Zayn and Harry with pleading eyes .

" I'm sorry bro she's not " Harry says laughing

"Gross why would you have that on your phone Zayn " Louis asks making a disgusted face .

"Cause your sister is hot " Zayn says patting Louis' cheek and laughing.

"I need to start hanging out with new people " Louis says slapping Zayn's hand away .

"Nah don't say that Lou you love us " Harry says

"I don't " Louis says shaking his head

"Zaynie, Louis is being an ass hat again " Harry whines

"Stop being an ass hat Louis " Zayn says hitting Louis in the back of the head.

"Why does Zayn act like if he was your dad" Niall asks laughing.

"Because he's my daddy " Harry winks at Zayn who is smiling at her.

"Oh my God I'm done with you guys I'm get away from you guys and go to sleep " Louis says getting up with a disgusted look on his face .

"Aww I'm sorry Lou " Harry says pouting and trying not to laugh.

"Nope "Louis says already heading to the guest room.

"Goodnight Lou " Zayn says.

"I think I'm call it a night too and leave you kinky fucks alone " Niall says getting up and yawning "Night"

"Night " Harry says after Niall starts to head off to the other guest room

"I don't think my brother will ever look at us the same" Harry says laughing and going over to sit on Zayn's lap.

"He'll be alright " Zayn says grabbing on to Harry's hips "I missed you babe"

"I missed you too baby" Harry says cupping Zayn's jaw " I don't want you to go on tour"

"I gotta babe " Zayn says rubbing the small of Harry's back "you could always come on tour with me "

"I could " Harry laughs and bites Zayn's chin playfully

"Yea it'll be fun " Zayn says laughing and lightly spanking Harry's butt "So it's a yes to coming with me "

"Yes it is Zaynie" Harry says pecking Zayn on the lips.

*******
A/N:

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile I just gotten really busy and I hope you guys liked it