1

Zayn didn't like being the person he was he knew he was mean It's not like that was ever his intention though . But it was different when he saw or when he's with Harry. He thought that maybe everything he had done in the past was worth it ,every person that had ever hurt him before he meet Harry meant nothing. He'd probably do it all again to be in this bliss with her. He never thought he would ever end up with such a well rounded person for a lack of better words. The career he picked to be in wasn't really a job you could have a proper relationship in. But Harry she understood it with her being the beautiful model she was, she understood Zayn's problems. Knew how annoying it could get for people to always want to take pictures of you.
Harry just knew how hard it was to keep the beautiful thing that is love in this industry. And that's why they didn't tell the media about their relationship. It's been eaiser for the relationship with no one really knowing of course there are speculations. But It's been a year since the beginning of their relationship and they're tried of hiding it , tried of just being "friends" infront of the cameras. Zayn's pr team couldn't be happier that they were finally coming out saying it would be good for Harry and Zayn's image .

"Zayn" Harry calls out from behind him , snapping Zayn out of his trance.

She's holding a blanket tightly around her  to keep the cool wind from her naked body .

"Yes love" Zayn says still looking down at the city from the balcony as he smokes his last cigarette of the night.

"Why are you out here" Harry says going over to Zayn and wrapping one arm around the older man's waist.

"I'm smoking" Zayn says inhaling slowly letting the smoke take over his lungs.

"I don't like that you smoke" Harry says laying her head on Zayn's back, feeling every time Zayn breaths.

"I know" Zayn says putting the cigarette out in the ash tray that's next to his arm .

"Yea then why do you keep doing it" Harry says laughing lightly sending vibrations through Zayn's body.

"It's stress relieving' Zayn says taking Harry's hands off his waist and turning around so that his back is resting on the railing of the balcony.

"Yea other stuff are too" Harry says putting one hand on the back of Zayn's neck while the other still holds the blanket tightly.

"Yea like what "Zayn says kissing Harry's arm and wrapping his arms around her waist .

"Well you could always come do yoga with me" Harry says rubbing the back of Zayn's neck.

"That's not happening love" Zayn says laughing.

"Yea" Harry says smiling "I didn't think so"

Zayn nods his head smiling and looks down at Harry rubbing circles into her hip through the blanket and they stay like for awhile just looking at each other memorizing every part of each others face.

"I'm scared" Harry says breaking the silence.

" Why" Zayn says furrowing his eyebrows.

"I just don't know how everyone is going to react when they find out we're dating "Harry says biting her lip.

"It'll be fine love , and you know there's going to be those people that don't want us dating, isn't that the beauty of being famous" Zayn says sarcastically , moving his hand to caress Harry's cheek.

"I guess" Harry says still looking worried , not laughing at what Zayn said not what she usually did.

"Look babe, I don't want whatever anyone says about us getting to you , I'm going to stay with you no matter what anyone says and I hope It's the same for you" Zayn says grabing Harry's chin so that she's looking at him.