(17) Halloween Party pt 1

J-Fred and I had become pretty good friends since the first time we met and he treats me like a sister. Most the time if I'm not home I'm at Hi5 Studios and hanging out with Joey. I've even done a few more Team Edge videos with them. Though that isn't the fun part, Halloween is this week! Matthias and Amanda are hosting a halloween party at Hi5 Studios. Mark and Amy already got their costumes and are going as Batman and Robin. Personally I wanted to go for something a bit more evil so I'm going as Harley Quinn. Thanks to Mary (SuperMaryFace) my costume is already done.

I was talking to Jack one day at Hi5 Studios while the guys filmed when I told him about the party. He was so jealous about the party and wished he was there. That was also the same day that Jack asked me to call him Sean. I was so happy that he asked me to call him by his real name that I couldn't stop smiling. Amanda and Amy noticed when we all met up for lunch. Of course they managed to get me to admit my crush on Jack.

"You who, Earth to (Y/N) ?" J-Fred waved his hand in front of my face. I looked up at him showing him that I was listening. "I need help picking a costume," He smiled.

Currently Joey and I were at a local Halloween store picking up decorations and Joey's costume. I looked at him over to the costumes. It would be hard to find one that fits him since he is so tall. I grinned and turned to him. "Do you trust me?" I asked. Joey looked at me a bit worried and nodded slightly replying, "Yes?" I giggle and walking off sneaking past a small group of teens that Joey couldn't follow through. I came back a few minutes later with my arms full. "What is all that?" J-Fred asks confused. I put the things in the cart and smiled. "Well since you are so tall and it will be a bit hard to find a costume that fits you I'm making you a zombie!" I exclaimed excited.

Joey laughs and we checked out of the store. We went back to Hi5 Studios and met with Matthias who would take over decorating with Gunner. Joey and I discussed me going over to his house before the party so I could do his zombie makeup and stuff. Joey and I talked to Kevin as he filmed for Hi5 Universe. Joey and I were in his car about to head to my place when we said the outro for Hi5 Univers. Joey took me home and I said goodbye and went inside. Mark and Amy were sitting in the living room laughing over something they were watching together.

"Hey (Y/N) something came in the mail for you today I put it into your room." Amy informed me when she seen me going into the kitchen. "Thanks Amy!" I called to her as I grabbed a snack and something to drink. Taking both to my room I sat them on my nightstand grinning seeing the package I ordered. Opening the box I seen the perfect wig/extensions for my Harley Quinn costume. I put it to the side next to the rest of my costume. I smiled as I looked it all over. There was just something about Halloween that I loved. I sat down and pulled out my laptop and tried to message Jack but he never replied so I curled up and watched my favorite Halloween movie.

**Time Skip Brought to you by HOCUS POCUS!**

It was the day of the Halloween Party. Mark took me over to Joey's early in the morning. I got dressed in my costume and did my make up at the same time I did his. Finishing earlier than we expected I did my hair. Joey took a picture of us and we left his house and went driving around, singing to the radio for a while. When it was closer to the time of the party we went to the studio to make sure everything was set up. When we got to the studio Amanda, who was dressed as a fairy, came over and grabbed my arm taking me back over towards the snack table before I got the chance to talk to anyone. J-Fred went to help Matthias put up the last few decorations. Amanda took me out to the front part of the studio.

"What's going on Amanda?" I asked looking at her.

"Well I was talking to Matt and I found out some interesting information that you probably should know but you didn't hear this from me," Amanda said as she pretended to busy herself with food preparation. I nodded at her to tell her to continue. She turns to me and told me direct and softly, "Joey has a crush on you."

A/N:  Bum bum bum!!!! Drama!! XD

So I want to clear up one thing real quick. I still will be referring to Jack as both Sean and Jack. Your character will only be verbally calling Jack "Sean" but otherwise I will continue to write name him as Jack. The next part of this chapter will be uploaded with in the week.