(16) Welcome to the Harbor

I was in my room with one of the cameras set up filming the reading your comments video. Most of them Mark picked out just because he wanted to irritate me a bit with all the typos or they way people typed the comment, for example the one I'm reading now uses numbers in place of some letters. Why? Just why?

"Galactic Jack says, 'Oh my gosh you and jack are so cute I ship it so hard long live (Y/Ship/N).' Well that took me a second to understand because of the numbers but thanks! I think.." I laughed smiling at the camera. (By the way this is how the comment wound be typed: 0h my 905h y0u 4nd j4(k 4r3 50 (u73 ! 5h!p !7 50 h4rd 10n9 1!v3..) I went on going through the comments and got a few more that were about shipping me with Jack and how cute we would be together and it honestly made me want to blush but I held it in not wanting everyone to see me blush about being shipped with Jack. I finished the video and went to my recording room to edit.

As I was editing Mark knocked on the door and came in. I glanced over at him then looked back at my computer to save what I have done on the video so far and turned to face my brother. "What's up?" I asked taking a sip of my coffee. "I'm heading over to visit Matthias at his new office to talk about Team Edge collabs he was wondering if you would like to come with and maybe do a collab too?" Mark shrugged smiling at me. I nodded and grinned. "Yeah sure let me just share this video with Matt so he can finish it up for me." I turned back to my computer and sent the video off to Matt to finish. Then I sent him a quick text letting him now the video was there and what was left to be done. Mark left the room probably to gather his things. Closing out my things I got up and went to put on some shoes. I met Mark out at the car since he was moving slower. We got in and were off to to Matthias' house.

I knew of Matt, Bryan, and Joey/ J-Fred from watching the channel. I was actually getting ideas for Mark and my challenge videos based off of the challenges that Team Edge have done. We stopped for some Starbucks on the way. We arrived and I followed Mark up to the door. He knocked and a few moments later the door was opened by Gunner. The three of us went through the house and out to the garage where Team Edge was filmed. Matt and Bryan were going through a box looking for something and I didn't spot J-Fred. "Hey guys," Mark grinned catching Bryan and Matt's attention. They came over and greeted Mark then turned to me. I waved and smiled at them. "Hi I'm (Y/N) its nice to meet you guys I've been a fan of Team Edge for a while now." Bryan smiled and shook my hand. "Its nice to meet you too. Mark was telling us about you last time he was over," Matt said looking over at Mark who had taken a seat on the couch.

I smiled and sipped my coffee with a smile. When all of a sudden I got bumped from behind making me spill my coffee all over my shirt. "Ow hot coffee." I quickly set the cup down and pulled the shirt away from my skin. "I am so sorry I didn't see you there! Are you okay? Here let me get you a towel," a slightly panicked voice that I recognised as Joey said. "I think she'll need a different shirt not a towel," Bryan commented. Matt went over to a box and pulled out a Team Edge shirt (You can pick what color though I would say not to use gray, light blue, red, black, or dark green because those are already used by the guys)and handed it over while talking to his brother, "J-Fred show her to the bathroom." Joey showed me to the bathroom where I changed shirts and cleaned up the coffee a bit. I went back out to the garage to see Mark already changed into a black Team Edge Shirt, or maybe he was already wearing it and I didn't notice. I went and put my things down next to my coffee. Joey came over and apologized again for bumping into me and I reassured him that it was okay. We kept talking and he mentioned that he watched a few of my videos when they started talking about inviting me to join them for a challenge.

Joey was a really nice guy and very funny. Most the time at Matt's was just us talking a joking around. We did have to get down to some business and talk about filming videos. Once we planned the videos we went inside where Amanda had prepared us all some food. Joey and I sat down and kept talking and he brought up how flirty Jack and I are together. "Yeah they even are being shipped now," Mark commented. Joey smiled and looked at Mark then at me. "Well welcome to the harbor then. Where we wait to see which ships sail or which are stuck in port forever." Joey joked. I laughed shaking my head at him and ate. After we ate Mark and I gathered our things and left. Once we got home I posted the finished reading your comments video and titled it 'Welcome to the Harbor' thinking that the ship would be the biggest point in the video. After the video was posted I left my recording room. I sat on my bed watching tv and started messaging Jack over skype about the ship and that's when I noticed it. He was flirting with me. No cameras, no joking this was flirting. He was calling me sweet names like honey and darling and dove and right before he left for the night he sent one message that stuck in my brain all night.

"Sweet dreams my little boss. I can't wait to see your smile brighten my day tomorrow."