Happy birthday Atif :D <3

It was 7.00AM. I was rushing to the airport. Atif took a cab for me and Dua accompanied me to the airport. I asked her to be safe and bid a bye and went for Toronto. I was really worried about Dua as I leave her alone for the first time without her cousin in the USA. However I had a firm hope that Atif will take care of her.

Got on the flight to Toronto and plugged my earphones in as usual to the iPad and sat idle. I had a feeling some one patting on my shoulders. I woke up and saw the person. It was really a shock for me. It was Tariq from Punjab whom I knew through Facebook and he had plans to become star and an artist. However I used to call him "Tali" with a close resemblance of a taliban :P

"You? How come in this flight? What happened?"

"Haha.. Even I dint expect you at all .. I was searching for an air hostess and found this stupid here ", he laughed.

"Stop your filthy jokes.. Why are you here? How are you?"

" I'm heading to my cousin's house in Toronto. I met my friends in San Francisco and now leaving for Torino"

"That's Toronto .. "

"Whatever .. I can tell only what I can pronounce", he laughed.

"How's your girl friend ?"

"Punjabi girls are not easy to impress man.. I just have a crush on Alia ", he laughed.

"Tali .. Don't kid.. I knew you had a girl friend.."

"I'm born to be a single.. However I love to have gf too :P", he smiled.

He is a man of values. He values humanity a lot and have a good rapport to all religious people .. He never bothers nations too.. He was the closest mentor for me and a good brother too ..

"I'm going for a conference in Toronto.. Will be there for 2 days mostly"

"That's great.. I'll be in my cousin's house for a month.."

"You were telling me that you will do arts in Lahore .. Did you do ?"

"Han.. I did.. I did my masters in Hyderabad too"

"I was not knowing about this..", I replied.

"What about your crush?", he asked.

"Which crush? I have no one"

"Haha.. You always have crushes on different girls .. I knew that .. Tell me the matter"

"Err.. I have love on shahira!"

"Haha.. Did you fell for her hijab ? ;)", he laughed.

"She's a good girl and she suits me well man.. She's a cousin of my colleague."

"Fine.. Wish to know a lot about Bhabi Ji ", he laughed.

I never like that word Bhabi Ji .. I never ever proposed to her and I dunno whether this will happen or not.. However I wanted to happen ;)

"Call her shahira .. No need of Bhabi Ji and all"

"Is that a love? Aren't you gonna marry her? Is it something like......"

" control your imaginations.. I said when it happens you call her Bhabi ..", I said.

"Tell me about her.. Let me see how crazy she is !", he said.

The director of my life (God) is always making me to tell stories while I board the flight ..

What the heck.. Had I been a writer .. I would have written some scripts for a play at least..