Surprises all around <3

I called Atif to know about their whereabouts.. But the phone was switched off. So I called Usama, Uzair and also Idrees .. No one picked the phones up. I was worried ..

By now Shahira would have reached home. What should I do ? How can I give a surprise ..

I got a call from Shahira ..

"Hello Shahira "

"I dint expect this from you "

What did she just tell ? Has she found the lie I told .. Or those guys told the truth :/

"Arey .. What happened?"

"How did you do this? I'm shocked "

"Hey.. I'm sorry yar.. I had not intended in that way "

"I knew your plans well.. Reach my room immediately "

The phone was cut. Really I was feeling mad at those guys. Especially Atif. I told him to take care and he messed up.

It was raining heavily. So I took a cab and reached her within an hour.

I knocked her door..

"Shahira ? Arey .. Open the door.. Let me explain"

"I don't need any explanations ",came a voice from inside.

"Anyways .. At least open the door"

She opened and seemed to be distressed.

"Im sorry .. I don't know what had hurt you"

"Hurt! Do you know the meaning of that ? You didn't even tell me the truth"

Meanwhile Ati came there ..

"Arey .. What did you tell her? She seems so angry.."

"Nah.. I didn't tell !"

"Shahi .. It was my mistake ..."

Suddenly got a call .. It went missed. It was Usama. I called him back.

"Arey.. Don't tell anything ... "

"Hah.. It was your plan to ruin .. :/"

"Just shut up yar.. Ati has come there for you guys only..you ask him"

The phone was cut.

"Ati.. What's all this? I'm getting mad at you!"

He smiled and went off..

"You come to the guest room of Atif's floor... Bye", she said and went.

What the heck is taking place here.. No body tells what's happening..

I changed my dress as I was drenched in rain when I left the taxi.. With no hopes.. I went to the room of Ati..

"Arey senior.. You have this much talents ... I didn't even think like that", said dua and laughed.

"Arey .. Honestly what's Happening here?"

"Vicky acts a lot .. Now a days ",said Usama.

"Uh! Tu pagal h Kya (are you mad?)", I asked him.

"Vicky .. It's enough.. She knows everything you did", laughed Ati..

So.. He has told everything I guess..I was mad at him.. However, I controlled myself.

Shahira kept mum all way.

"Shahi you too speak something.. Let me hear from all and leave", I said in frustration..