First date ;)

After the meet at the airport, I had a great happiness in my mind which I can't express in words..

We all had different plans with us. However we all inclined to the decision of atif as he used to plan well..

Usama wills to go for a pop concert of black peas as he loves his albums.. Whereas I never like pop music...

Idrees wills to go for US flight expo and aviation as he loves army kind of stuffs...

All were packed with their own ideas .. All ideas now I had is to speak to shahira and know her well..

As her eyes had a strong impact on me .. Her eyes were just as like Sanam choudhry's. That was so powerful and cute.

However this stupid Duva always be with her cousin and roams always.. I had no idea .. How to deal it..

Only way was to ask Uzair .. He was doing pharmacy and had more girls than boys .. So I thought he would be knowing about psychology of girls ..

I was not that good as I was a mechanical student who had no girls in the class :/

Uzair gave me an idea and I was thinking to do that..

I asked Duva to go for a client meeting that was organized all of a sudden in San Francisco .. And went to shahira ..

How to describe her charmless .. A new poet must get a birth to describe her! Simple to say modern with modesty..

I love such kind of girls a lot.. Her hijab and her face into that was like a moon In a dark sky at night .. Her eyes were like a diamond in a sea shell .. <3

That much beauty she was .. However she was reserved a lot unlike me ..

I'm a social maniac who speak to many people and stay online always n she is just opposite to me .. Just 100 friends n all of them are family members..I had no idea on how to start a chat... :(

Again.. No other go .. I must ask Atif ..

"Arey.. Why do you even want to speak to her !"? Smiled Atif.

"What's ur problem now yar?", I asked.

"Well.. Already you know .. She is like your sister .. And don't try to act smart!", and he winked.

"Arey.. I'm gonna kill u right now !" , I replied.

"Chalo.. Tell her.. It's ur birthday and ask her to come over a party", he said.

"But today isn't my birthday yar!"

"Haha! That's why you can't impress a girl! U need a chance to speak .. U try it!", he said.

Shahira was alone in her room.. I went and gave a casual talk by telling a Salam.

And asked about her whereabouts and said her that it was my birthday!

"Don't kid!", she said.

What the! Omg ..  I was astonished..

"What happened !"

"It's my birthday today.. And you play pranks!", she said.

Omg.. God never give you chances always .. This time I got a lump of options ;)

"Haha! Happy birthday ... Thought of playing prank n I failed ", I replied in a jovial way..

"I'm surprised.. It's just an hour since we met and u knew my birthday .." And she laughed.