Prologue

The electricity was off and it's been raining since the last couple of hours, the only light that can give them is a scented candle on the bedside table and a heart shaped tiny candles on the floor. Amara turned her speaker on and played sweet loce songs to have a romantic ambiance inside their small cabin room.

"Honey are you ready?" Erin asked Amara as she's done doing her make up inside the bathroom.

"Yes love, I'm ready" Amara replied. She made herself wear a white formal 2 piece suit and Erin is wearing a black long dress like an Indian style. They both didn't really prepared so much for this night, it was their wedding. They decided to buy a golden ring and make their vows to unite them as one.

Erin slowly opened the door and walked slowly in front of Amara. Their both eyes met and Amara shed a tear when She saw her fiancèe with curly natural brown hair with light make up on, her eyes was an open window to show her full love and affection for Erin.

"Do you wanna go first or me" Erin asked. "No, You first, I'm getting nervous. you're so beautiful. You look amazing" Amara complimented her. "You too honey." Erin replied while fixing Amara's suit.

"I'm also nervous, I'm not sure if my English is good. but anyways..

8 months ago I could never have imagined that I would be in this place. A place where I look into the eyes of my best friend and pledge to you my love.

You are the sweetest, most loving, caring, and kind person I have ever known, and I have no doubt that you make me a better woman.

You believed in me and have shown me how to love with unconditional acceptance and everyday you reaffirm that you are my soulmate. Together, we are an unbreakable pair bound by our love.

I'm not sure if a lifetime is long enough for me to return all that you have given me but I promise to spend my days by your side. To inspire you, laugh with you, cherish you, confirm you, share your dreams and grow with you. I promise to be with you until the end of my days with every beat of my heart." and she gently kissed her lips while putting the ring on Amara's left ring finger.