warped

jaylins pov

it was 6:00 am so I decided to get ready I pack a lot of my outfits but I just couldn't decide on what to wear so I had to go through the most of them but then I found the perfect outfit. I finally had made a decision on what out that I was going to wear today I was going to wear my Pierce the Veil outfit because first of all I was going to Pierce the Veil first.

 I finally had made a decision on what out that I was going to wear today I was going to wear my Pierce the Veil outfit because first of all I was going to Pierce the Veil first

once I finish getting ready it was actually 7:30 which meant I was the only one awake so I went outside for a walk. I actually wanted to take a walk for like about 30 minutes so that's how long I did go for a walk. When I got back from a walk you know it was 8 a.m. and two people were awake on my bus kyle and Johnnie. Kyle asked what the fuck did you wake up? so I replied with an answer "6:00 AM is that bad?". kyle said it wasn't bad but asked why I got up so early so I said "I don't know."

Johnnie's POV

Jaylin woke up really early this morning she said she woke up at 6 a.m. She was like to wake up very early and probably just got woken up by something outside probably everything getting set up. At 8:30 Bryan woke up and got dressed in his casual outfit for the day. I was just dressed in my normal all black outfit like always. Once about time we all left to go see things getting set up and see what was going on around until I asked Jaylin aquestion. "jaylin can I talk to u for a minute?" actually had to move to her that I had a crush on her to ask her out but I couldn't wait any longer so I just asked now I thought to myself that was better than to ask me I was going to ask her later when she was gone. She replied with a simple "yeah sure". I told her everything and ask her that question " jaylin I really like you and I want to know if you want to go out with me,I guess?".

jaylins POV

he asked me out he finally did I've been waiting for this week I guess "yea sure" I replied its all I wanted to say and then Johnnie took out his camera and started vlogging and started his intro first then he introduced me as his new girlfriend and how happy he is. We went to go see some bands all I was thinking was wow all these people came here just see these bands and everything it must have been crazy.