Chapter 5

jaylins PoV

"it's Saturday I should start packing my stuff for tonights trip" I grab the suitcase and started throwing all my clothes into it. I also grabbed on my Necessities such as my blades some of my books my laptop my phone my iPad I also grabbed a whole bag of cash that I've been saving up since I was little . I have saved since I was a kid it was for college but I don't feel like going now. *later that night* finally its 10 p.m. now I can leave the first I need to check to make sure my parents are asleep check I have to take a bus. I wait for the bus and finally got there I told the driver that I was going to LA they said OK so I took a seat and the bus was leaving I was happy I finally get to start a new life without abusive parents are bullies... Once I reach la I remembered that I hadn't decided where to go so I went to the nearest hotel in rented a room for one night... *the next morning* I woke up got dressed in a new outfit I left my hotel room making sure that I had the card and I did have my phone with me I went to Starbucks once I got there I got my usual thing that I always got . Then I ran into a member of my digital Escape Bryan stars he crashed into me by accident. and said sorry and asked me if I wanted to go to Hot Topic with him I said sure once we got there I got a new My Chemical Romance. After that begin to make really good friends with him he asked me if I wanted to be his merch girl for Warped Tour I said "yeah definitely". He told me that work to her was next week so that I had to get ready he also said I could stay with them until next week I said okay yeah. He told me to pack all my things from where I was saying but an hour. *an hour later*

Bryan's pOv

I have to go pick up jaylin so I went to the hotel and johnnie was with me too. Go to jaylins hotel and went up to her room which is B16. I knocked on her door and she answered she said and I started getting some of her stuff I'm kinda surprised at how light the suitcase was. "damn this suitcase is light what's in it?" she answered very simple "not alot."

Johnnies POV

we got to jaylins room and to be honest she's actually kinda cute. I also grabbed one of her bags for Bryan because he needed help and he was right that the suitcases light. We left the hotel with all of the stuff we put on the trunk of the car. We all got in the car and we all drove to the apartment that we were all staying in. We got up to our house and showed jaylin to her room.