chapter 1 leave me alone!

jaylins pov 

"WAKE UP JAYLIN!!!".. I heard my dad say so I got up and got dressed for school, I put on a BVB tank top with my ripped black skinny jeans and I put some black converse with a black hoodie... I went to my dresser a grabbed a blade and put it in my pocket I grabbed my phone and backpack and went down stairs... 

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING?" my mother said so I answered back "i'm going to fucking school dumb ass." WELL WHEN U GET HOME YOU KNOW WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN.. Once she finished I ran out the door and walked to the bus stop. I reached the stop but didn't get the bus I decided I was going to hot topic instead I bought a few new out fits and went to an alley way and saw some friends there so I went to talk to them. Two of them left so later it was me and my friend Hunter.

Hunter's pov

"hey jay, whats up?" I've known jaylin forever and still haven't asked her out yet i'm so pathetic... "nothing really just the same shit that goes on at home." "Yeah I bet things are getting worse from the look of the bruise on your shoulder." You always know, anyways I was gonna go to Walmart to get some stuff you wanna come?"    "yeah sure."

jaylins pov 

we went to Walmart and bought some stuff like hair dye and some peace tea. "so Hunter why aren't you at school like everyone else?" Hunter said he'd been suspended for two weeks and was allowed to do anything. "I don't like the sound of that because i'm gonna be all alone and its gonna drive me crazy...

A/N 

OMFG I CANT BELIEVE I JUST DID THE FIRST CHAPTER IM SO HAPPY... anyway keep reading and vote on this book later in the story so yea byeee