big brothers home !

Hi !!! Back again and here is the update u guys have been waiting on (;

Authors prov -

A black Lamborghini pulled into the park's residents. Fear clearly seen on all the maids and butlers faces at the sight of a young man clad in black. Expensive designer clothes from head to toe. Face set into a permanent frown, glaring at everything in his path. Not that anyone would dare stand in his way, let alone look him in the eye. Frown deepening when he enters his and his baby brothers home when he is not greeted with said brothers smiling face. Not bothering to ask where he was , going straight to his room instead.

Smiling at the sight of his little brother safely tucked into bed asleep in the arms of his best friends. Knowing his brother has trouble sleeping by himself.

Yoongi walked over to his bed side and placed a kiss on his forehead and ruffled hope and kookies hair. Turning of the light before leaving the room. A ghost of a smile on his face. Before the stony look was placed right back on his face at the sight or a unsuspecting made cleaning one of the hallway mirrors. Once she looked up it took less than a second for her too be out of his line of sight.

Entering his room that's right across from his brother's. The contrast in room colors very easy to differentiate between the older and younger brothers. Jimin's room was bright while Yoongi's room was made up of dark grays and black.

Connecting to a personal bathroom and 2 walk in closets. One for clothes the other shoes and accessories. Mostly watches and his prized solid gold chains. Along with all black timberlands, pumas, Nike's and Jordan's. The last two mainly used for when he plays basket ball or another sports activity, he was a prodigy after all. 

Yoongi had a distaste for everyone except his little brother and very few close friends. Even then all would fall before his only sibling. He would give the younger the world if he could.

Nothing could make him happier than making sure his brother was happy. But the emotions have a switch. If their was something to cause jimin to be unhappy or harmful to the younger Yoongi would make sure to wipe it off the face or the earth , my god be with you if it was an actual person to cause any harm to the youngest of the two.

This is the reason why jimin has never dated.

Not that jimin  knows about all the girls and even many boys Yoongi had scared off their front porch or threats made by phone call. Some even being fulfilled for more persistent suitors.

His brother was to have the best , not just looks or money . But personality and heart to.  Yoongi had yet anyone worthy to breath the same air as the younger .

so no one was allowed to in his presence.

He would keep them all away with one stare. No one dared come close in fear of the boys older brother. Ever wonder why the cafe jimin works in was so quiet and remote ?

It wasn't always like that. People use to flock to the little cafe because jimin worked their and being able to look at the boy was a blessing in it self, but what goes up must come down. Girls and guys started hitting on the younger , not that he knew what their goal was. He thought everyone was just super friendly. Yoongi obviously saw past the smiles and to the lustful gazes in their eyes. He only came to bring bring jimin's lunch but when the boy left to put it in the back of the shop he had a few words with the customers. When jimin came back the shop was bare of people. He asked what happened and Yoongi just shrugged his shoulders and told him people were strange.

Since then rumors got around of the adorable angel like  boy with the older brother that was like a demon himself who would raise Hell to keep people away from his younger brother.

Now only tourist and new people came to the shop and even they would  be very careful not to approach the other in the wrong way scared of the repercussions that would follow.

The stone faced boy headed towards the bathroom showering and changing into some silk pajama pants and matching black silky shirt before sliding into bed.

Eyes falling shut as sleep finally led him into the darkness

YAY ! I finished this chap . Did you guys like it !?!? I think it turned out pretty good (: People better keep away cause big brother is home and it looks like he is here to stay for quite a while if Yoongi has anything to say about it.

I'm really happy I got to finally update so tell be what you think ,and I love reading comments so please feel free to spam me with all your weird little thoughts that pop up in your heads as you  guys read.

P.s don't forget to give this a star if you liked it , that's how I know if you want a update (;