Chapter 07

Two days have passed and they're still not back in their right bodies yet. *Sonic and *Amy are now at the skate park skateboarding to help pass the time quickly.

"WHOOOHOOOO!" *Sonic shouted and spins on one finger while on his board, he then glides down side to side. *Amy was gliding on the walls and did some moves like Tony Hawk.

"YEEEHAAA! I'm getting better!" *Amy cheered and did a backflip with her board, "YEAH!!!! That's right!!!"

*Sonic watched her being happy with her moves and skates next to her. She notices him and smiles.

"Keep going Amy!" *Sonic did his trademark thumbs up to her.

"Huh? Oka-...aahhh!!!" *Amy fell off her board but got caught by *Sonic.

"Gotcha Ames" *Sonic said and placed her down along with her board.

"Thanks Sonic" *Amy said. They both kept skating until they decide to have some ice cream. But for that, they have to use a fake voice for each other. They ordered each vanilla and strawberry ice cream. They sat at a park bench and held their hands like a couple.

"Does the ice cream taste yummy, Sonic?" *Amy asked him. *Sonic nods and continued having his ice cream.

"Yup. What about yours, Amy?" *Sonic asked her.

"It's so yummy like yours" *Amy giggled.

After finishing their ice cream, they go for a walk in the market. *Sonic is not very interested in being at the market but *Amy was and saw that may sold T-shirts of Sonic and even caps, *Sonic on the other hand ignored it and saw some action figures of the king of the monsters, Godzilla. He picks one up and looks at it.

"Hmmmm, very nice but no" he said and puts it back. He then saw that *Amy has brought a T-shirt with a Poké-ball on.

"Oh, nice shirt" *Sonic said and looks at it.

"It's for you Sonic, try it" *Amy said.

"Thanks, but you're in my body, remember. Try it on my body" *Sonic said.

"Okay" *Amy tried the shirt on his body and it fits well.

"Looks cool, now let's continue" *Sonic said. *Amy nods and they walked out from the market. They both make sure no danger was around.

But for a sudden, Eggman appears with one of his newest robots.

"HO ho ho ho ho ho!!!! Hello there Sonic and Amy. Let's see if you can get past these saws it has" Eggman laughed like an evil Santa.

"Heh, you must be an amateur, Eggman. You always lose" *Sonic rolls his eyes at him.

This made the doctor confused, "What? You sound like-.....uh-Oh, dear! You switched voices!" Eggman was surprised by them being in different bodies.

"Yep, and we're still gonna take you down Eggman!" *Amy shouted. The two hedgehogs dodge the sawblades it had and one of them nearly cuts off a quill from Sonic's body.

"Amy! Use my spindash!" *Sonic shouted and *Amy nods, she turns into a ball and dashes up to the robot's head by destroying its eyes. By that it went out of control and this made her worried.