Chapter 04

The next morning, *Sonic was trying out Amy's hammer in the meadow and chops down a tree with the hammer like a double-blade axe. *Amy was practicing her spin dash at the same time, she tried to destroy large rocks with the spin dashing, and plenty of them exploded and she smiled at managing how to do a spin das. But suddenly she got spinal ache.

"OW!!! MY.... I MEAN YOUR SPINE!" *Amy groaned and screamed due to the pain in the spine.

*Sonic heard her screaming as he ran over to see what's wrong, "Ames, are you okay?" he asked her.

"Nah, just a little spinal ache. How do you resist pain?" she asked him.

"Well, I simply ignore the pain until the fights are over, that's all" *Sonic said and poses heroically.

"Aww... you make me look like a true hero" *Amy grinned. *Sonic realized what he's doing and quickly stops doing that pose, feeling a little embarrassed that he did that in Amy's body.

"Anyways, let me see how well you're doing with my spin dash move" *Sonic said to her.

"Alright, let's do this!" *Amy said and rolls into a tight ball; she rushes up and down the hill and smashes a block in the way. Much to *Sonic's excitement, she then made the spin-dash move like a chainsaw and cuts down the tree. She dashes back to *Sonic and poses like a superhero.

"What do you think, Sonikku?" *Amy smirks with his ego.

"Well....that was awesome!" *Sonic said very impressed and gave her a death hug since he is in her body.

"SONIC!!! CAN'T BREATH!" *Amy gasped for air.

"Huh? Whoops" *Sonic released her, not realizing how strong he is in Amy's body.

"Sorry Ames, but how do you get strong?" *Sonic asked her.

*Amy shrugs, "No idea. Probably from using my hammer for years got me stronger I guess"

"Oh, by the way......I've learned how to use it. You wanna see?" *Sonic held out the hammer again and swings it around, avoiding *Amy, he smashes against the grass like how she does. He then spins it around like a ninja staff, *Amy was totally shocked over that he has learned quickly to how to use her hammer.

"Wow, you are great at this Sonic" *Amy applauses for him.

"Thank you" *Sonic bows for his demonstration with the hammer.

"Now that's settled. I still need to work on how to control the speed" *Amy said.

"First you start at a slow rate and if you want to go faster, just increase the speed" *Sonic describes to her.

"Okay" *Amy gulps and was very unsure. She dashed in a flash, running around the wide open meadow at 300 mph. *Sonic watched how fast she went and worries about her hitting his body.

"AMY STOP!" *Sonic held his hand up make her stop. She heard him, but accidently bumped into him.

"UGH!!!"

They fell into the ground; what's more awkward was that their lips were on each other.

"Oh, sorry Ames!" *Sonic pushes *Amy off him and blushes.

"Oh, I'm sorry Sonic. It was just your speed which made me bump into you" *Amy said with regret, still blushing.

"It's alright, Ames. Accidents happen" *Sonic said and chuckles nervously.

"Ok, let's go eat something, how about chilidogs?" *Amy suggested. *Sonic nods and they go for the Chili-dog Court.

*Amy was a little worried that *Sonic would eat too much chili-dogs in her body.

When they arrived there, *Sonic ordered two chilidogs for him and *Amy by using a fake female voice. The chef didn't mind and gave them the chilidogs. They go somewhere more private so the others won't hear them.

"Uh, Sonikku? Don't get chili-sauce on my dress please" *Amy said.

"I promise I won't" *Sonic said and took a bite from his chilidog.

"Good" *Amy tastes the chilidog and since she is in Sonic's body, she didn't feel any warming up on the tongue, but *Sonic did, her body's face became red as hell!

"OH, NO! It's a chili-apocalypse!" *Sonic screamed. He stuck his head into a river to cool his mouth, "I guess your tongue is sensitive to chili" *Sonic panted, being wet on the head.

"Yeah, that's why I almost never eat chilidogs" *Amy said, "Are you all right?" she asked.

"Yeah I'm fine Ames, let's go home" *Sonic said.

"Agreed" she nods and follows him.

They walked back to *Amy's house and watched Family guy.

"Man the old seasons are much better, Peter was less a jerk to Meg there" *Sonic said, commenting on the characters' behavior in later seasons.

"Yeah, he just became a more stupid, selfish character" *Amy said.

But then something hits *Amy in her mind, "Uh Sonic, how do you feel about me now?" she asked shyly.

"Uh, what do you mean?" *Sonic asked curiously.

"You're still mad at me?" she asked him.

"No of course not, Amy. You are a good friend" *Sonic said and rubs the cheek on her. She purred lowly and closed her or rather his eyes.

"Thanks, Sonikku. That's kind of you" she said.

"No problem, Ames. So any plans for the rest of the day?" *Sonic asked her. *Amy tried to think of something they could do.

"Hmmm......I don't know. Maybe go ice skating or something?" she shrugs.

"That could work, Amy. Let's go ice skating" *Sonic smirks. They both get their ice skating shoes and heads for the frozen lake at the park. *Sonic borrowed her jacket since he is in her body, but *Amy had a scarf around her neck.

-

When they arrived, many mobians were ice-skating and *Amy saw that many of them were happy, "Come on Sonikku, let's go" *Amy said cheerfully and held *Sonic's hand. They put on their ice-skating shoes and they skied like in the Olympic Games.

"Sweet" *Sonic smirked and held *Amy's hand tightly.

*Amy noticed him holding her hand and she smiled, they both ski next to each other and when *Amy lets go of *Sonic, he tried some ballerina moves in her body. He did it pretty well.

"Bravo!" *Amy cheered and he skied up to her.

"Thank you" *Sonic bowed and they did some waltz moves.

While dancing on the ice, *Sonic noticed how *Amy was great at dancing with him, even in his body. Soon he pulled her close and he rest her head on his own body, *Amy blushes a little.

"Awwww..... Sonikku" *Amy giggled.