Ch.2

Annabeth POV
We were amazed by the beauty before us, a mansion made of white marble, and white pillars, and Greek writing.

It was about 7 stories high, the front yard was filled with roses and other flowers, it also had a fountain.

When we went inside, it had a living room that was bigger than the zeus cabin, it had a kitchen that looked like it cost billions of dollars.

So here's how it goes:
Basement: storage, man cave (the guys were excited)
First floor: living room, and kitchen
Second floor: boy's and girl's rooms
Third floor: guest rooms
Fourth floor: the lady cave
Fifth floor: a spa (idk)
Sixth floor: gym/ training area
Seventh floor: game room
Roof: pool, green house, butterfly garden

We girls decided to check out the lady cave later, "I'm gonna go find my room" Ivy said to me, I nod then she walks off.

I sigh, if only she would open up to me "me too" Nico said, "I said that out loud?" "Ya" "how did you guys meet?" I ask, "it was back at the lotus hotel, we met when we were 10" I nod, "how did you guys meet her?" Nico asked, "when Percy and I were in Tartarus, she helped us out, she helped us to the doors of death." Nico nodded.

We headed inside, when I heard a scream. "Get out of my head!" I heard Ivy yell.

I raced to the second floor, and ran in her room. I found her on her bed clutching her head, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Ivy!" I yell running towards her, she looked up at me "A-Annie?" She asks, I run up to her and hug her "h-he's back" she whispered.

"Who's back?" I ask, "my step dad" she whispered again, Ivy didn't tell me much, but she did say her step dad would hit her and stuff. "He's in my head" she said, "its OK Ivy, as long as your with us your OK" I whisper to her, she seemed to calm down a little bit.

"Why don't you start to unpack and maybe we'll get something to eat" I say to her, she nods I help her up and she walks to her bed, while I head back downstairs.

When I get back down everyone had concerned faces, "is she OK?" Hazel asked, I nod "she's just a little shaken up, she's been having nightmares about her past for days, and now she's hearing voices from her dream" everyone nods "let's leave her alone for awhile" they nod once more.

Ivy POV
His voice. His voice haunting my mind. I've been having nightmares about him for awhile, I'm afraid to close my eyes, because when I do, I see his grin, his laugh. Laughing, while he's hitting me with a wire, I roll up my sleeve to look at the many cuts on my wrist. "My battle scars" I whisper, I grab my guitar and start to sing

"These battle scars"

I start to play

"Don't look like there fading"

I start to tear up

"Don't look like there ever going away"

I looked at a picture of my mom and start to cry harder

"They ain't ever gonna change"

I start to sing a bit louder

"These battle scars!"

I had stopped singing, and started crying again "I miss you mom"