sleepover with the twins

Frank

Anthony

Gerard

Gerard had made sure the house was spotless before Frank and Anthony came over. He wanted the sleepover (he called it a slumber party in his head) to be absolutely perfect for his best friends. He really did do his best to be a great host; he was always making sure they were comfortable, asked if they wanted food or drinks, and did his best to plan things that everyone would enjoy. Little did he know, Gerard wasn't the only one who had something planned for the night.

The doorbell rang and Gerard's head popped up. He raced through the living room where he was setting up a movie and swiftly and opened the front door. He was greeted by two identical, smiling faces.

"Hey guys, come on in!" Gerard greeted, stepping back so that the twins could enter.

"Hey Gee!" They both chirped in unison. The looked at each other than started giggling. They hardly ever had those stereotypical "twin" moments. Gerard joined in on the laughter and led them into the living room.

"You guys get comfy, I'm gonna go make some popcorn! Just hit play on the remote that's on the coffee table to start the movie," Gerard explained before leaving to go to the kitchen. As soon as he was gone and out of earshot, the twins let devilish grins slide onto their faces.

"So, we agreed, I get his mouth, right?" Anthony asked.

"Of course, bro. I really wanna fuck his ass," Frank nodded. They fist bumped turned back to the TV, pressing the play button like Gerard instructed. Soon, the opening credits to Day of the Dead started playing, and the brothers were immediately enraptured.

Gee returned soon with a giant bowl of popcorn for the three of them. He sat in the middle of the couch so that he could hold it, the twins automatically making room for him. Once they were all situated, they stayed relatively silent, save for the crunching of them chewing popcorn.

They threw around comments at some parts, sharing friendly banter occasionally.  They were all having a good time all cuddled up next to each other, watching their favorite horror film. Frank was on Gerard's left, and Anthony on his right. Both of them were slowly inching closer to Gerard as the movie progressed until their shoulders were pressed together.

~

As the movie came to a close, Gerard stood up to go to the bathroom. "You guys can head up to my room if you want. The Xbox should be hooked up, so you can pick a game," he said as he left. Frank and Anthony looked at each other and nodded, heading up the stairs to Gerard's room. Once they got there, they shut the door and began to undress.

Once they were both down to their boxers, the took seats on Gerard's bed, a decent distance between them so it wasn't like ~incesty~ or some shit. Frank began rubbing himself through his boxers, groaning lightly as he brought himself to full hardness.

Anthony didn't touch himself, but he was well on his way to a full erection just by thinking about what they were about to do.

Suddenly the door swung open and Gerard entered the room. He instantly froze when he took in the sight before him.

"Wh- What the fuck?!" He exclaimed, extremely shocked by the turn of events. He was just getting psyched to play CoD with his best friends, but when he found them, they were half naked and Frank was touching himself.

"How eloquent," Anthony commented. Frank smirked, continuing to palm himself.

"What are you guys doing?!" Gerard still couldn't wrap his mind around the situation. His dick, however, was very understanding, and was actually quite enjoying the whole predicament, if you know what I mean.