Pretty p2

Frank was drunk.

As he made his way Gerard's house, stumbling all the while with a bottle of jack in his hand, he wondered why exactly he was going to see his ex boyfriend. Gerard clearly didn't want anything to do with Frank anymore, if the way Gerard was avoiding him was anything to go by, so why was he walking down the familiar streets once again at midnight? Oh yeah, because Gerard's parents weren't home and neither was Mikey. Frank had been told this by the skinny emo himself a week before Frank and Gerard broke up that they would be gone.

So there Frank was, extremely hammered and slightly pissed off. He never was the best drunk. He was always horny and/or angry, so it actually really wasn't the best idea to be going to see Gerard at that moment. Oh well, Frank's judgement was obscured so he didn't give a flying fuck.

As time went by with each sluggish step, Frank began to think about the breakup. He liked to tell himself that he was over the initial sadness (though that was hardly true) and that he was in the stage of anger. He grew upset as he thought about how Gerard had shoved him aside as if he was nothing after he had put his all into their relationship. He was a bit of a fuckboy before he was with Gerard, so he gave up his entire risqué lifestyle. He loved Gerard. He tried his hardest to be the best boyfriend ever, but apparently it wasn't enough.

Frank growled as he saw Gerard's house appear in front of him. He knocked harshly on the door and waited a few minutes before Gerard answered. He knew Gerard would be up-- he always was.

When Gerard's face met Frank's, he tried to shut the door, but Frank blocked it with his foot. He pushed the door open once again and barged in, instantly shoving Gerard up against the nearest wall.

The next few bits were fuzzy. All Frank knew was that eventually they were naked and on Gerard's bed.

"You're fucking mine," Frank growled. As he kissed and sucked on the insides of Gerard's thighs. He saw hickeys on his hips that Frank most definitely didn't leave and it just made him all the more furious.

"Yours!" Gerard gasped as Frank worked his magic on him.

The sex as fast, hard, and rough. It was also completely wrong. It wasn't how it was supposed to be. No, Frank wanted it to be special-- he wanted to show Gerard how much he loved him as he took the older boy's virginity. But he hadn't gotten there quick enough. Bert had snuck in and stolen it. Just the thought of the name made anger bubble up in Frank's chest. Gerard was Frank's, not Bert's. But Gerard had chosen the other man.

Frank began to sober up as he held a naked Gerard to his own bare chest. He gripped the boy tightly, as if he would fly away if he let go. Gerard was rigid the entire time.

Eventually, he untangled himself from Frank grasp and made his way to the bathroom, turning on the light and stepping in. He looked in the mirror and shrieked. Frank ran as fast as he could to the location, worried as all hell. He look at Gerard with wide eyes who turned to him angrily, pointing at a love mark on his neck.

"What the fuck Frank! Bert is going to see this!" He yelled. Frank felt the previously subdued fury boiling in his stomach.

"Who fucking cares! Just leave him! You're mine," Frank exclaimed. Gerard made a frustrated noise.

"No, I'm not! I'm with Bert now, not you! I'm never going to be with you again Frank!" Gerard screamed.

Frank felt the anger leave his body immediately, replaced by an empty sadness.

"But we..." he trailed off, looking at Gerard with sorrowful eyes. Gerard huffed.

"Yeah, we fucked. Big deal. You of all people should know that sex doesn't mean anything," Gerard said. This was so unlike him. This wasn't the Gerard that Frank knew. No, this was someone else.

"It matters if it's with someone you love!" Frank argued, voice cracking.

"Well that's too bad, because I don't love you," Gerard sneered. That's when Frank felt his heart truly shatter.

"I- I-- you said-- please, Gerard." Frank didn't know what he was asking for, but he knew he had to leave before Gerard saw him cry. He quickly left the bathroom and threw his clothes on in Gerard's bedroom. Just as he was about to leave, he noticed something peculiar on the desk in the room. The hesitantly walked towards it. It was a picture frame that was turned face-down. He flipped it up and gasped at what he saw. It was the picture that Mikey had caught of Frank and Gerard's first kiss. However, the glass was broken, as if someone had knocked it over or thrown it.

Frank set it down and left.