Chapter 4

It's the last period of the day and I still have no sign on where my phone is.

The good thing is that I have two other people in the school looking for it as well.

Noah and I spent almost the whole period thinking of a strategy to see who has it, since he came to the conclusion that someone has it in the possession right now.

He took down my number so he could possibly spam the crap out of my phone, my house phone number and my email to my mac iMessage so we can keep in touch.

"He's going to call or text me today so I can give him my Apple ID info so he can track it." I tell Sam.

We continue down the stairs to my locker which Sam practically begged me to be walked to so I can update her.

"I'm so glad that we have more help. So you said you guys think someone has it and is not giving it back?"

"Correct."

"Do you know of someone who would want to do that to you?"

I shake my head. I don't see why anyone would want to take my phone. No one knows about anything from my last school. Plus I haven't pissed anyone off to that point.

We come to an stop as we approach my locker.

"Well. I'll see what I can do about that. Whoever has it is going to be in a world of trouble." She says, brushing her silver hair out of her face.

"I sure hope so."

"Well. I have to get going.I'll catch you later."

I smile and turn to open my locker as Sam walks away.

After putting the combination in, I open it and put my books in and take out the ones I need for homework.

My attention flies towards the mirror that's plastered on my locker door and I automatically spot him.

Just as I was going to turn around my locker slams shut and I'm back to the position I was on the first day of school.

I look up at him with fear.

"Why the hell were you following me?" He questions forcefully.

"What are you talking about?"

"I saw you at the door listening. Then I heard you scream no."

"I...um-"

"If I were you I would mind my own business." With that, he turns and walks away.

"I saved your ass from getting in trouble!" I call from behind him.

He waves his hand back and forth, "I don't need your help."

I watch as he walks past a girl with blonde somewhat curly hair whose nervously nibbling on her nails.

He points to her then points to the direction he's going without even laying an eye on her.

She follows him, giving me a quick look before walking off.

Did he just threaten me?

****
Last period and the bus ride home was extremely long.

On the way home I imagine the look on Lizette's face when I tell her what Juwany did.

Hell, I'm surprised he even knew I was there. But, it was wrong for me to listen to his conversation...he didn't have the right to confront or threaten me like that though.