Chapter 13

Just want to start this off with a thank you. This series has reached 2k reads and I couldn't be happier
Your POV
You sat in class bored out of your mind. You forgotten why you even went to college to begin with. You made money off of YouTube. You sighed knowing you were here to make your mom proud. She was never into YouTube and wanted you to have a backpack. You slugged from class to class, math, English, lunch. Then you got to art. You had 2 periods of it for you were at college to study animation.
"Alright class this semester we will be doing portraits and life size models, I want everyone to think of someone who has made a big impact on the there life and get drawing" said Mr. Teacher man. You thought long and hard, you looked out the window and saw the rain fall like the first snow. The rain reminded you of Mark, of how lonely was must be, how scared he was last night. You smiled realizing who.
Time Skip
You ran out the building straight into your car. You wanted to get home to Mark. You knows what kind of trouble he got into. You sat at a red light thinking. It was so funny how Mark, a bot who knew everything, knew nothing. You were awoken from your thought as cars beeped behind. When you got to your apartment you ran through the door so fast to continued to revolve. You open the door quickly throwing your bag on the floor.
"Mark I-" you looked to your left to see Mark standing in the kitchen, flour on his face. You opened your mouth to say something but then closed it looking around.
"I um.... I got bored so I cleaned some stuff up and then I was hungry and the only thing I've baked with you was cupcakes so..." Mark looked at his feet almost embarrassed. You walked over to him sticking your finger in the batter and tasting it.
"Mark this taste really good" He looked at you with glee. He popped them in the oven and you helped him clean up the kitchen.
"Mark you're covered in flour, sweat, and tears I think you need a bath" you said.
"Um ok" Mark replied confused. You rolled your eyes laughing.
"You don't know what that is do you". He looked down shaking his head. Your laughter died down when you realized he was serious and you'd have to bath him. You sighed while setting the timer for the cupcakes.

Sorry if this was too short, next part will be up soon :)